LS1GTO Forums banner

2006 SRM M6 with 43k miles for sale! - CCW, Kooks, Stoptech, etc

12K views 50 replies 37 participants last post by  purplenurple 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, the time has come for me to sell my GTO. The car is just shy of 44k miles (less than 1,000 in the past year), and I am the only owner. It has always been garaged, detailed with some of the best products, and the engine has only ran on Amsoil synthetic oil. The car was recently polished and had Opti-Coat applied to all exterior surfaces, so waxing will not be a necessity for years to come. As you will see, the car has been upgraded tastefully and with some of the best parts available.
Upgrades:
CCW 505A 19" Wheels (8.5" front, 9.5" rear) (one of front wheels has a bit of rash)
Hankook V12 Evo Tires (245 front, 285 rear)
Stoptech 14" (355 mm) Big Brake Kit in front (less than 1,000 miles)
Stoptech replacement rotors, pads, and stainless steel brake lines in rear ((less than 1,000 miles)
BC Racing Coilovers with Whiteline Strut Mounts
Hotchkis Adsjustable Sway Bars
Whiteline Urethane Bushings all around
BMR Subframe Connectors
ARP Wheel Studs and Extended Lug Nuts
Billet Pro Shifter with TWM Performance Stainless Steel Shift Knob
Kenwood DNX7140 Headunit with Garmin Navigation, Parrot Bluetooth, and iPod/AUX hookup
Kooks Signature Series Stepped Headers with Jet-hot Coating and catalytic converters
Magnaflow Bullet Mufflers and H-Pipe
Hand Ported Intake Manifold
VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body
Lingenfelter Cold Air Intake (brand new filter)
SLP Predator 455 Tuner
SCSS Urethane Engine Mounts
Morimoto 4300k HID Headlights and Nokia 2500k Halogen fog lights
White LED Interior lights
JHP Lip Spoiler (OEM spoiler to be included)
Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser (has a crack; OEM satin black insert to be included)
SAP Front Fascia and Grilles

SOLD

See less See more
#3 ·
beautyful car man GLWS

#4 ·
Jesus, this car is gorgeous. Worth every penny too! GLWS!

If you dont mind my asking, what camera do you use? You pics look great even after being posted here. I cant get anything I upload here to not completely lose quality.

#9 ·
Good price.

#11 ·
Holy crap......

This makes me wanna demod my car sell it, buy this car throw my mods on it and own one of cleanest gtos I have ever seen. WOW....

GLWS and good price!

#16 ·
Have you had it dyno tuned? Or just the hand held? I just sold my second GTO in April, my wife would kill me if I got another one... But I can outrun her Kia in a goat lol... I was going to get into an 08+ C6 or C5z, but I have kids and they really loved the cammed GTO, so they would be upset if they couldn't ride with me in my next car... I'm not on here much anymore since I sold it, but I'll check back for a PM tomorrow...

#18 ·
I just put my GTO all over FB and when I get home probably gonna put on CL and here to sell it!

If it sells before this one sells you will be hearing from me for sure!

#20 ·
One of my favorites! What made you decide to sell it? Thought you were going to be a lifer. Ha

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.