LS1GTO Forums banner

Monster Clutch Co. End of Year Sale

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Radio 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals!

We've had a lot of guys asking us if we're going to run a Holiday Sale like we usually do each year - we were going to wait until Black Friday but we decided what the hell. We will have the following sale on till the end of the year! With savings that surpass our standard sales pricing, if you've been holding out for a Monster now is the time to get into one!

All Monster Clutches will be $125 off with free shipping, this includes our new twins and triples as well!

Below is the pricing, you must call us to get these deals as our site pricing is still full retail, if you have any quesitons feel free to give us a shout and we'll go from there - thanks again for all your support!

SINGLE DISC CLUTCHES
  • Level 1 (450 hp/tq) - Starting at $504.99 SHIPPED!
  • Level 2 (550 hp/tq) - Starting at $554.99 SHIPPED!
  • Level 3 (700 hp/tq) - Starting at $604.99 SHIPPED!
  • Level 4 (775 hp/tq) - Starting at $654.99 SHIPPED!
  • Level 5 (825 hp/tq) - Starting at $754.99 SHIPPED!
  • Level 6 (900 hp/tq) - Starting at $854.99 SHIPPED!
  • 11" Ceramic (850 hp/tq) - Starting at $704.99 SHIPPED!
  • 11" Iron (950 hp/tq) - Starting at $804.99 SHIPPED!

TWIN DISC CLUTCHES - ALL TWIN DISC CLUTCHES INCLUDE A 2 YEAR WARRANTY AND ARE EASILY REBUILDABLE, REBUILDING RESETS YOUR 2 YEAR WARRANTY!!!!
  • Level 1 Twin (700 hp/tq) - Starting at $1174.99 SHIPPED! - NO CHATTER AND GREAT DRIVABILITY!
  • Level 2 Twin (1000 hp/tq) - Starting at $1374.99 SHIPPED! - MINIMAL CHATTER AND GREAT DRIVABILITY!
  • Level 3 Twin (1500 hp/tq) - Starting at $1574.99 SHIPPED! - MINIMAL CHATTER BUT A STIFF PEDAL!
TRIPLE DISC CLUTCHES - ALL TRIPLE DISC CLUTCHES INCLUDE A 2 YEAR WARRANTY AND ARE EASILY REBUILDABLE, REBUILDING RESETS YOUR 2 YEAR WARRANTY!!!!
  • Level 1 Triple (1000 hp/tq) - Starting at $1574.99 SHIPPED! - DRIVES LIKE STOCK, NO CHATTER, AND GREAT DRIVABILITY!
  • Level 2 Triple (1500 hp/tq) - Starting at $2074.99 SHIPPED! - MINIMAL CHATTER AND GREAT DRIVABILITY!
Don't forget we offer a complete line of remote bleeders and upgraded hydraulic components for the vehicles we build clutches for!

WE HERE AT SNL/MONSTER HOPE THAT YOU, YOUR FAMILIES, AND YOUR EMPLOYEES HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Green clutches are cool if for no other reason than they have "Made in Texas" stamped on them. :)

Good deal!

#3 ·
Picked Stage 3 up last sale can't wait till spring to get it in!!!

#5 · (Edited)
Just about finished with my 500 mi break in on my Lvl 2...pedal is slightly stiffer but drives like stock, no shudder/chatter and engages very smooth.

Perfect for a DD with some bolt ons rated to 550hp/tq. IMO it feels like the clutch that should have been in the car from the factory. It's nice to have a clutch you can FEEL. The stock one was quite easy. Now it feels more solid and robust...a positive feeling without getting a leg workout everytime you drive.

For some reason I needed a .055 shim, Steve got me all squared away helping me via emails as I was installing his clutch.

Great guy and great products! I'm very happy with the clutch so far.

#8 ·
11" or 12" Clutch?

I have a 2006 GTO with 450 hp @ rwhp. The power level will increase by 75 hp when the car is on spray. Also, I will be using street slicks with a 3,000-4,000 rpm launch.

What clutch do you recommend and does the 11" and 12" make a difference?

#9 ·
I have a 2006 GTO with 450 hp @ rwhp. The power level will increase by 75 hp when the car is on spray. Also, I will be using street slicks with a 3,000-4,000 rpm launch.

What clutch do you recommend and does the 11" and 12" make a difference?
I am at 437rwhp and they told me stage 3 since I'm gonna spray 75 shot

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 ·
The 11" clutches we offer are either rated to 850hp/tq or 950hp/tq neither of those will be necessary in your setup. I do favor the 11" ceramic if you're going to upgrade later to more power - these are the best street driven singles on the planet IMHO. The level 3 will handle your setup with ease.

Call us or shoot me an email and we'll get you taken care of!

#15 ·
Another order will be sent your way, soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.