LS1GTO Forums banner

Christmas present

2K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  xtaspeed05 
#1 ·
So I got an Xbox for Christmas and it came with the game forza and since I'm assuming some of us aren't too old to play that bada** game I was wondering if you guys play that game too... And if youn guys do I would want to know ur name on the Xbox so we can have some NCG 1/4 mile races or any other races...:turbonaug.

#2 ·
Merry Christmas Fernando, get a ps3 next I don't have an xbox. I got a media tower from brookstone, it doesn't sound good for tv but blutoothing it to the iPhone fills the living room up pretty good.

#4 ·
i mostly play battlefield 3 or Black ops 2. my ID is Psycho1OOOr

those are letter "O"s ofter the "1" in my ID, not zeros .

#5 · (Edited)
I have an Xbox 360 and I also do have forza motorsports 3 i think... Not sure how many new ones have come out, I think forza 5 is on its way, but its about 2 years old or longer.... but I love the game and need to get back into it. You dont wanna see me on any course with the stable I have Fernando !! :)

P.S. Don't listen to that Jbo'sgoat character.... He just wants you to buy what he has since everything he has is the best.... :lol:

#6 ·
Im with jason should have gotten a ps3

#10 ·
Well maybe you can be with jason as well on the cam swap too...!! :fawkdance

j/k

#8 ·
Since i dont know how to "multy quote"ill do this..:)
1.I have forza 4...
2.I will add you when i get home "physico" and yea im planning on gettin BLack opps 2 as well.
3.And jeff u dont wanna see me on the 1/4.. JK i just started so im barelly learning
4.nop xbox all the way just cuz of the controllers i dont like the ps3 controllers even though ive had a ps2 before

#9 ·
Ps3 id is Abu-sayyaf or jayfmdabay! I play battlefield 3 I'm old school socom player, hence the Abu-sayyaf screen.

#13 ·
Ps3 or Xbox?

#15 ·
Whats your psn id jason.

#16 ·
Abu-sayyaf

#19 ·
Uhh say what ?? :scratch:

#22 ·
Forza 4 on xbox, i made a NCG club when it came out, adam and bren are in it, i think nick as well. i "beat" the game so i havent played in a while. gamertag ChubbstheCamel

#24 ·
Let me be in your club matt lol.

Jeeze you guys all got cool video games and all I got was a bunch of car parts,

you guys are lucky
I asked "santa" for car parts but it only brought me an xbox i wish it would of been car parts instead. Oh well

#27 ·
Damn some fart knocker paid my club membership for the year. Wtf?

#29 ·
Hahahahaha yeah gotta get those lazy mofo's to earn that $2! Damn I remember that that is funny as hell! Thanks for the membership Chris I won the most important raffle prize!

#35 ·
So I just talked to the guy again with my tranny, and he said it not the blocker ring itself that broke, its the piece I guess it sits into which doesn't usually break to often apparently... The wear on the ring is what usually wears down to sometimes break the part that I broke, but im my case he said the hard shifting just broke the piece and not the condition of the blocker ring I showed in the picture.

#40 ·
That's with me and 2 other members here pulling the tranny out ourselves, and I think he shaved off $200 in labor as well since he probably felt bad for me. Full cost would have been $600 ish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.