LS1GTO Forums banner

HGH Calendar

3K views 66 replies 23 participants last post by  Mr.Red 
#1 · (Edited)
Well my hennessey calendar will be expired after this month, then I got to thinking shoot I will make a gto calendar! Going to start researching websites or a local print shop that will make them for $15-$20 each, nonetheless, I have a rough idea of people who might be interested. Hoping to make a 14-month calendar that will go into february 2014! Missing color is CPM!
1. Myself
2. Jay
3. Jaime
4. Austin
5. Ian
6. Danny & Eddie
7. Richard
8. JMak
9. Manny
10. Dan & Sara
11. Mike
12. Kevin
13. Randall
14. JD (Pending Confirmation)
15. BOM (Pending Confirmation)
16. Ryan (Pending Confirmation)
17. Derrick

See less See more
#5 ·
Yea I'm in.

Hopefully I'll have my tips on by time for pics :)

We can do Sara and mine together for February. Couples gtos dawwwwww

#7 ·
I'm in.

#10 · (Edited)
Sounds good to me I am in, the wife actually uses a calendar in her home office. I put a GTO calendar up before she buys some cute doggie one I win by default!

As a previous post you might want to use cafe press so you don't have to try to collects everyone's money but it tends to be more expensive of if you do find a good deal from a local printer use paypal to collect everyone's money ahead of time.

HGH is getting organized, next we will be having monthly meetings and become a GTOAA sanctioned club.

#13 ·
Here are 2 pics from this weekend. These are low low resolution pics since they came from my phone. I should have a decent amount of photos to post up by the end of the week. But, you get the idea.

This post has been deleted
#20 ·
Thanks for the offer fellas, but this is for the Houston Goat Herd Calendar. There have been several forum wide calendars in the past. Maybe another one soon.

#17 ·
Kevin your pulse red is a must, randall your cgm burnout pics is good, I will look into this bom, jd's car is on stands so we need to see when it will be running again

#22 ·
How bout a 2fer

#23 ·
list updated, cafe press looks like a good place to do it, they have 18-month calendars for $24.99, texas gets tax free, need to see what shipping will be, let you guys know once I finish.

#24 · (Edited)
Can EVERYONE please send me ONE favorite hi-res pic via email ASAP I want to have these available for January 2013: Malcp53@yahoo.com

*people I already have pics for*

myself
austin
mike
danny & eddie
randall
JMak

#28 ·
can everyone please send me their favorite hi-res pic via email: Malcp53@yahoo.com

*people I already have pics for*

myself
austin
mike
danny & eddie
randall
What's the cutoff date? How many do you want? I'll send you an e-mail hopefully by the end of the week with all of the ones from this weekend.

#32 ·
Pic sent, interested as well.

#33 ·
Uhhh... I don't take pics of my Goat. I don't think anyone else does, either. :dunno:

Right now would be pointless, since my car is still missing the front grilles. I don't have time to clean it regularly and/or keep it looking classy.

Someone can have my spot.

How about some Goatfest 8 shots? I'm sure someone has some good ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.