LS1GTO Forums banner

2010 Camaro Wheels

50K views 337 replies 95 participants last post by  XCPuff 
#1 · (Edited)
Just picked these up from another forum member, they are 2010 Camaro wheels that are 19x8 fronts and rears widened to 19x9....seem to fit really nice with the 3/4 drop kit and rolled fender lips.

Just added some more pics to show what it looks like from the front and back looking down the sides....helps show the offsets more. I know the car is dirty, just got back from the beach haha

Good Still shots with the car clean

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422775

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yep, in fact, they are bumped out about 10mm farther than stock 17's, so when you look down the side of the car from the front or back, they look sooooo proper haha, have to get a shot of that I guess :)

#5 ·
Wow. Im surprised nobody else has tried these yet... good work!!

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide App

#11 ·
Thanks! It's hard to tell from the pics but they have a lot of shape to them when you're up close too. I'm really going to have to get some shots down the side of the car at different angles, the pics don't do them any justice.

#15 ·
I would imagine 19" tires demand a healthy price increase from the stock 17 or 18. Keep that in mind when you decide to upgrade. That said, the camaro wheels look great!

#16 ·
#18 ·
That really is awesome. Definitely an option now that I am looking for some aftermarket wheels. I always wondered how these would look, but never pictured it looking this nice. Kudos for trying something different! Really came out sharp.

#24 ·
sorry, I believe they are 275-30-19's on the back, typo on my part haha...but 20" wheels were available on the camaro ss, but I don't think our cars pull off 20's very well, IMO

#28 ·
I believe with stock suspension, you would only need the front fender lips rolled, but it's worth it without a doubt, I mean, you can rent a fender roller for like $30-50 and then you just watch how to do it on youtube haha

#29 ·
for some reason i feel they look better on yours than the previous owners... i saw the f/s posting and thought "meh, camaro wheels don't fit the lines of our cars well"... but they look pretty good on yours... weird... maybe because you have a PBM like me :boink:

#33 ·
Thanks haha, yeah I agree. I def think they look a lot better on a PBM and his was also stock suspension, I think the 3/4 drop kit on mine really helps the looks with these wheels a lot, it's just the right wheel gap.

#30 ·
not too shabby but now you need bigger rotors and calipers...... :)

#328 ·
aye, these a perfect brembo friendly offset wheels!

I love how mean they look, and a on a pbm! might switch out to these when I switch to v2 6 piston brembos!

#35 ·
I can tell you, I've had a couple sets of tires now on the GTO and I am extremely impressed with these Kumho Ecsta run flats that were on these wheels when I got them. They are great tires in all conditions including pouring rain, and I fully intend to buy another set of these tires.

#36 ·
Shit, I'm inlove ...

#38 ·
enjoying every minute of it :) ....Getting ready to put her away in the garage for the year pretty soon though, she def doesn't deserve this PA salt!

#39 ·
Hey, klpossinger you got me hooked. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for answering my PM's. I got the wheels, they are in the mail : http://goo.gl/MNbv8 . Next week I'll take em to Weldcraft, in Livonia, then I'll find a place in SE Michigan to roll my fenders. We'll keep you posted.

P.S. : If you ever come to Michigan, let me know. Cuz you'll probably have 10000000 beers coming your way at the speed of light lol

#42 ·
No problem and I wanna stay updated on your progress! If you have any more questions, just give me a shout and if I ever make it up to Michigan I'll be hitting you up for sure haha

#41 ·
yeah, unfortunately, it sees a lot of rain now since that's all it seems to do here anymore :( but you can't help that....as soon as the water stops beading on it I'll have to wax it again I guess...it'll get a real good cleaning before the winter. Oh, I also got the seams on the rear seats sewn as well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.