LS1GTO Forums banner

Monster Clutch Sale - $100. off and FREE shipping

2K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Radio 
#1 · (Edited)
Just in time for tax returns :)

Get $100. off the best clutches on the market plus get FREE shipping.

This includes the Monster 11", 12", Twins and Triple clutches.

Here are all the Monster Clutches on our web site. Browse around, there are lots of options to choose from.
If you have any questions, give us a call.
http://www.shop.gforce1320.com/category.sc?categoryId=21

Installation is available as well as package deals :)

Thanks
Chris @ Gforce

See less See more
#3 ·
The 11" clutch is more of a race clutch. The disk materials are more aggressive and it has more clamp loads.
The 12" is a street friendly clutch. The disk materials are designed to be more street friendly.
The Twin and triple disk clutches have very good street manners as well.

Thanks
Chris

#5 ·
Yes, 12" Level 1 or 2 would be my recommendation. A 28 lb flywheel would be the smoothest street driving weight flywheel. The 18lb will free up a little power and let it rev a bit faster but takes a little more rpm's to get the car moving.

Thanks
Chris

#7 ·
Does the free shipping include FPO's ? This is usually the catch all :-(

#11 ·
I ordered mine from GForce a week and a half ago :bomb:

#10 ·
How are the level 1 (street) clutches on smoothness? I hate chatter and excessively grabby clutches. While I have fun with my car, I spend most of my time in the car driving in a relatively normal manner. How much more stiff of a pedal can expect from stock to say a level 1 12"?

#13 · (Edited)
Stay w/ level 1 or 2 for streetability.

I have a Monster Level 3. It chattered pretty bad when it first went in. After 1000 mi, it still squeaks on normal starts. It can take the abuse, though.

Edit: My level 3's pedal feel is 10-20% heavier than the stocker. Not a big difference to me, but could be an issue for some. I got used to it in a day or two.

#22 ·
Just ordered a 12" stage 2... slave cyl crapped out last week, car needs a clutch anyway so figured it was fate. I was going to go with the LS7, but I think I'll be happier with this. Can't wait!

Thank you uncle sam and direct-deposit tax returns!

-Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.