LS1GTO Forums banner

White GTO

8K views 79 replies 55 participants last post by  EDZGTO 
#1 ·
I just purchased my GTO and it needed some light body work and paint so I decided to paint it white I will post pics up in the next couple days it is getting painted today would like your opinions all are welcomed

#14 ·
:clap:

#8 ·

Panorama with my iPhone (haven't sipped smiling) I didn't have them strip it down completely but if I can be removed it was they steam cleaned my engine it was really dirty that looks good too I'm putting a 06 rear bumper cv8 hood 06 tail lights ... The roof is going to be black

#10 ·
Bro the wheels are the hardest.. I'm use to owning f body's just slappin some vette wheels on and done this car.. The aftermarket wheels I don't dig I like a simple wheel.. I was thinking about painting the stocks white? Just a thought probably going to spray them black.. There's another forum member that has m6 wheels on his car and it looked great but I don't wanna "jock" anyone especially if he lives close by I choose white to be "different" and "unique"

#29 ·
White looks GREAT! Grats man,well done!

#31 ·
Looks good. I do agree arctic white isn't the best choice. There's a lot of better looking whites than that one. I painted a cavalier that color and it just looked plain to me. But each his own. If you're happy with it then that's all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.