LS1GTO Forums banner

Any sponsors have a Harrop cover?

4K views 52 replies 38 participants last post by  psycho1000r 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a Harrop cover, any of our sponsors have any in stock or can get one in a reasonable amount of time?

Thanks!

#8 ·
#10 ·
X6

As long as you will ship to me....just saying. And its tax time,just saying...

#12 ·
That 9" conversion they have is awesome....

#15 ·
All the pluses sounds like a future group buy for G-Force ( just saying ).

#19 ·
I would assume with all the awesome stuff you already make, a diff cover couldn't be that hard :) Do it

#22 ·
I'm going to have one available here very shortly. The only thing is, I don't know how much to ask for it. I just purchased the 9" IRS and will no longer need my Harrop cover.

#24 ·
I sold mine off my 3.91 Diff in about 13 mins listed at 350 shipped if that helps.

#26 ·
X495948 on GForce making one of their own !

#27 ·
I love that G-Force is the only company still making new and exciting products for these cars.

#33 ·
GForce always comes through for us and I have been very happy doing business with them. Chris it would be awesome if you did create something or even a group buy.

OP I posted in the "Want to buy" Section of the forums and got lucky to find a couple guys who wanted to part ways with theirs. Good Luck

The IBM Prez.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.