LS1GTO Forums banner

Various aftermarket parts: HSV, SCSS, Bosh fuel injectors, etc.

3K views 42 replies 10 participants last post by  Robocop 
#1 · (Edited)
I have for sale various GTO aftermarket and stock parts. Some of the parts are brand new (never used) and other are slightly used in excellent condition. Below is a list of the parts for sale:

1) 4 Wheel Caps in excellent condition: $80.00 shipped LOWERED THE PRICE
2) 20 Lug nut caps in excellent condition: $25.00 shipped SOLD!!!!
3) 8 Factory Spark plug wires (10k miles on them): $35.00 shipped LOWERED THE PRICE
4) SCSS Gator pod in excellent condition with AEM A/F gauge (missing the sender) and SCSS oil pressure gauge (missing the sender unit) $225.00 shipped SOLD!!!!
5) 06 Factory hood scoops in red (excellent condition): $50.00 shipped SOLD!!!!
6) passenger visor: $35.00 shipped
7) LS2 factory cam (10k miles) in excellent condition: $90.00 shipped LOWERED PRICE!
8) 2 volume original GM factory service manuals in great condition : $125.00 shipped SOLD!!!!
9) 8 Bosh LS9 injectors (brand new) this is the link to them: http://www.lsxtune.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/1694 $300.00 shipped LOWERED PRICE!
10) 2 HSV Badges (brand new) These are very rare!!! $90.00 shipped SOLD!!!!!
11) Original Holden by design HSV steering wheel and brake lever set in excellent condition(red and black) This set is hard to find!! $ 500.00 shipped for both. SOLD!!!
12) SCSS volt gauge in red (brand new) $45.00 shipped. SOLD!!!
13) FRC in excellent condition: $60.00 shipped. SOLD!!

Parts are boxed up and ready to ship.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
HSV steering wheel and brake lever

The steering wheel and brake lever. I will also include the removal tool:

SOLD!!!!

Attachments

#3 ·

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
Hood scoops, wheel caps and lug nut covers

Red Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle

Plastic bag Plastic wrap Plastic

Carmine Logo

Red Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part

Red Vehicle

Lug nut covers are sold!!!!
Hood scoops are sold!!!

#5 · (Edited)
SCSS volt gauge and SCSS Gator pod (with 2 gauges installed)

More Pics!

Gator Pod is sold!!!!
Volt gauge is sold!!

Attachments

#6 · (Edited)
Factory spark plug wires (10k miles used)

More pics...

Attachments

#8 · (Edited)
2006 FRC

FRC in excellent condition! SOLD!!!!

Attachments

#10 ·
Nothing is sold until I see the money in my Paypal account!:nono::nono: lol

#15 ·
They are just like the stock ones.

#13 · (Edited)
PM sent!!! SCSS pod is sold. Thanks guys...

#17 ·
All PM returns! thank you for the purchases!!!

#21 ·
I have a tent for sale in case she throws you out of the house...:smack2:

#20 ·
All of the parts paid will be shipped on Monday via UPS. I checked online and UPS is supposed to be open on Veterans Day. I will PM you guys the tracking number on Monday. Thank you for the purchases.

#23 ·
The smaller items will be shipped via USPS. I will send them out Monday unless they are closed for Veterans Day. I will notify you guys via PM once shipped. Thanks!!

#24 ·
The gauge pod/gauges, factory manual, FRC etc. were shipped today via UPS. The emblems and lug nut covers shipping out tomorrow via USPS. USPS was closed for business today..Thanks....

#25 ·
Interested in the hood scoops but only if they have no chips or major scratches which can't be polished out. Let me know and shoot me your paypal if they are in the condition I'm looking for.

#26 ·
The scoops are immaculate! Better than new.....I'm looking for a smaller box to ship them out. I have been getting killed by UPS in the shipping. Let me know.

#28 ·
PM sent. The scoops are boxed up and ready to ship!

#29 ·
That steering wheel and hand brake are temping! Do want....

#30 ·
One thing for sure, its a dream to drive with. Its thicker and it feels great! And the looks!!! Just let me know.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.