LS1GTO Forums banner

Show us your GTO Xmas Presents

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Cyclone Jr 
#1 ·
Maybe you're just like me when family and friends ask you, "What do you want for Xmas?"

Immediately, I start thinking more toyz for the Goat...then I figure it'll be too hard for them to figure out, so I just say, "whatever..."

This year, I got shocked! My oldest daughter got me something I needed and I had no idea how she figured it out.

She said she was talking to my brother who told her I got a jacket violation when we were at Sonoma Raceway for not having the "SFI-3.2A/1" required jacket. She went on to Summit Racing website and scored

Show us your GTO Xmas Present

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice daughter there!

My daughter got me some stuff for the garage.

#5 ·
Does that count what I won ate Christmas party?

#6 ·
Girlfriend bought me SAP goodies :)

Had me convinced that she didn't buy me goat parts this year, boy was I fooled!

Attachments

#13 ·
Got this heads up display that my cell phone pics don't capture very well...

2 brand new rear tires...

Also got an Gopro Hero 3 Black edition to replace my original gopro hd here (RIP)

#15 ·
I got a Vector Mount:

It's a GoPro mount that allows the camera to swivel... essentially aiming the camera towards the inside of the turn.

My oldest daughter got me something I needed and I had no idea how she figured it out.

She said she was talking to my brother who told her I got a jacket violation when we were at Sonoma Raceway for not having the "SFI-3.2A/1" required jacket. She went on to Summit Racing website and scored
That is awesome... even matches your shoes!

Also got an Gopro Hero 3 Black edition to replace my original gopro hd here (RIP)
Nice! I'm really interested in how you like it... especially the new features.

-Todd...

#18 ·
This is what I was going to do, until my tranny had issues... :cursin:

#20 ·
Your giving Santa more then just cookies and milk when he stops by ehh ? :secret:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.