LS1GTO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tishkevich Poor Buyer

3K views 55 replies 22 participants last post by  Doric 
#1 ·
He sent me money for my stock air intake box then sent me a PM right away asking me to refund the money because he 'sent it from the wrong source.' So I refunded the money and he said he was sending the money right that moment. 20 minutes goes by, no money so I ask what's up. He then tells me someone offered to trade so he can get a stock air box. Yeah, right. Nice way to lie buddy... I wouldn't deal with this guy again...

#3 ·
You know I was sitting here putting together screen shots and shit to counter your retarded claim. It is what it is brother, get upset about something more trivial.

I requested your airbox, you sent a price and a place to pay. I paid, and didn't change my funds from bank account to cc requested a refund to do so. In the mean time GOOAAT expressed interest in buying parts off of my vehicle, and agreed to trade his stock air box for my Svede. I inform you of this and you get upset?

If anyone was attempting to snake you out of something I don't think it would be over something so trivial. Grow up, and get upset about some shit that matters. I've been buying and selling shit on here for an entire year with out any complaints, and dissatisfaction not dealt with.

Typically I wouldn't care and I'd just move on but since I plan on returning to this community with another GTO in the near future post like this over something so trivial is offending and hurtful to ones reputation over a simple misunderstanding.

Thank you for being a very sensitive person that can't accept someone taking another local offer over waiting a week to have an item shipped to them. Thank you for understanding the respectful PM's I sent you explaining the situation and apologizing. I appreciate the feed back.

#6 ·
hence the apologetic message I took the time to send you rather than ignoring you like someone who was trying to "snake" you. Why would I immediately ask for my money back with some bullshit excuse and tell you I'm giving you it again if i could have just said "i've changed my mind give me my money back?'

It's not like we made a deal I waited half an hour to ask for a refund for a retarded made up reason. Then backed out of the deal.

I immediately informed you of my mistake and asked for your cooperation, Which you were more than supportive with and I appreciate it. I told you I was sending it again from my phone. With the intention of heading up to the computer to send it immediately. at which point I got distracted with the little girl that happens to live with me and my woman and her being a littler brat. Which fortunately for me, unfortunately for you lead to a local offer for a trade from a guy that has helped me do all of the work on my GTO since I got it.

I immediately responded to you and let you know what happened and apologized for wasting your time. There was no disrespect or ill intentions, it was all a matter of circumstances.

If asked to stick with a make shift deal at best with a guy I've never spoke to before, or help out a guy that has been a great help to me for nearly a year. I would pick the latter every time. Sorry you feel shafted bro.

#14 ·
I'm not your pal, bro.

#16 ·
Such an outburst.

#17 ·
I hate shit like this... The buyer should have been honest and not mislead the seller with a BS lie!

Buyer - Post up all these PM's where you made this other deal where you were about to trade your airbox. Would love to see the timestamps. Then show us the timestamped PM's between the OP.

#18 ·
You're just Trolling ........Right?

#19 · (Edited)
Trolling for what? He stated he would be willing to show his conversations.

I've been burned before with buyers backing out of a sale. it sucks! I side with the seller on this.

How convenient refund my money on some bs lie so I can buy something else.... Just because you found a more convenient deal or price does not mean you can back out of a deal you have made.

The seller was generous enough in refunding the buyers money cause he stated he would like to pay in a different method and all of a sudden he backs out. That is total bs! This is why I deal I cash. You pay for it and forget about it. I will never take a partial payment unless they agree to forfeit it etc..

#20 ·
OK My bad. I've been reading post by Tishkevich for a while now. Don't know why, but don't believe he would stiff someone.

#25 ·
Even Junk yards will give refunds.

#26 ·
Who cares you have your airbox he has his money, no one got screwed. OK think of it this way if you sell it for more money you gonna give him the difference since you found a better deal too?

#27 ·
No post from the originals. Guess they went for a beer. :)

#28 ·
LOL one is out driving his goat having a good ole time the other is crying on mommy's shoulder holding his air box. Oh wait i take that back he just threw it to the floor and went stomping to his room.

#29 ·
:lol:

#31 ·
Some more of my cars and my life if you want proof that I am actually alive and own things.. Some of which I have also backed out of.

Random white man sleeping.. this is pretty relevant

#32 ·
Nco of mine on my first dep

Oh boy was this a bad day

Fuck is this guy doing?

How we really spend our time

Check out this forehand

Wtf ?

#33 ·
Need more photo's or whatever it is youw ant, ask I got plenty.

#38 ·
Well, im going to assume you posted this with the expectation of support that Tishkevich is a bad buyer, however he doesn't posses the "bad buyer" traits.
1. You never shipped the item/ He never possessed your item
2. He paid, then simply requested a refund (regardless of the reason(s))
3. He did something that scammers don't do....he contacted you and apologized

To me, that sounds like a person that I would want to do business in the future. It just sounds like you (OP) was a little disappointed and jumped the gun on posting this transaction to release some steam. No biggie, we all do it sometimes. Now that you've had time to reflect on it, don't you think you should rescind your comments of Tishkevich?

Once again, just my thoughts and opinions.

on another note.....keep the hunnies comin!

#41 ·
you sure don't, you're also briefed with a user agreement agreeing to those terms prior. In addition it ask you twice if you are sure because you can not back out.

However, if you contact the seller and request a refund and state you do not wish to purchase the item, for whatever reason. The seller reserves the right to go to the second highest bidder, or return your funds with out charge to you or the seller, if no one purchases the seller is refunded his posting fee and allowed to repost the item.

Or the seller can choose to smurf you over and mark you down for a no pay, give you negative feed back and destroy your credibility in future purchases.

So to support your theory, I contacted the seller respectuflly asked for a refund. Seller agree'd and then opt'd into option three here in red after agreeing to option one in green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.