LS1GTO Forums banner

2014 Corvette

62K views 2K replies 143 participants last post by  pelensky 
#1 ·
#605 ·
Yes, we demodded the car 2 weeks ago, It's weird driving it around now. So quiet, and it moves thru a parking lot with ease now ( back on the stock stall).

#607 ·
Well I've been between Lemans Blue and Black for several weeks. Right now I have a better deal lined up on the black so I'm hoping that one works out, and I have a Le Mans Blue lined up as a backup. Both around 30K miles and pretty close to stock.

#613 ·
I'm right around 40K on the price. 06 or 07 usually fits that bill.

Regardless of what the car might have when I buy it, I'm zeroed in on the polished OEM wheels. Love those. The black 06 I'm hoping for tomorrow has black wheels on it but the guy has the polished wheels to go with the car.

The Lemans blue car has a set of polished wheels on it and another set to go with it (it is also an 07, which I like because, I know this sounds cheesy but it has the steering wheel controls).

My first mod planned is a set of WCCH heads to put my mind at ease about the valvetrain and a little more power.

#615 ·
it would be funnayz if the C7 turns out to be like the GTO.

"the styling sucks! it's the aztec version of the vette!"

nobody buys. GM decides to axe the car. becomes rarest vette ever. attains cult following shortly thereafter because of the kinda-nice interior and comfy seats.

:dunno:

#619 ·
Meh, not a ZR1

#623 ·
Meh, not a C7.

#628 ·
Watching the Jay Leno YouTube video makes me want that car even more.

#636 ·
Cam swap in a 7.0 liter engine > Cam swap in a 6.2 liter engine

As for the C7 out lapping the C6Z, if I'm driving it's no surprise, I've never driven on a roadcourse in all my life, so believe me when I say I truly don't give a shit. A well versed driver in a 370Z is going to kick my ass. I can assure you in straight line the C7 is not beating a C6Z, so for my money, I'll take the C6Z.

#639 ·
Ok, what is the intake flow, valve size and exhaust flow on each of them? Only asking because I dont know and am curious.

What else am I supposed to get? You think the heads are going to make up for the 51 cubic inchess less in engine size? LS7 and LT1 with the same cam profiles will not produce the same amount of power. The LS3 and the LT1 cam in my eyes are not that much smaller than the LS7.

Why are you being such a dick to me, did I do something to you today to call for this? I dont think so and not sure what your problem is.

#647 ·
A couple from last night we picked it up, didn't get home til about 3 am. LOL

#648 ·
Just incase someone missed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.