LS1GTO Forums banner

Again. . . .But with 315/35/17's this time. . . .

7K views 57 replies 22 participants last post by  quick05 
#1 ·
Coming Soon

I have another GTO here to get some descent sized tires under.

This car belongs to Quick05 here on the forum.

Ryan's car will be sitting on a set of Nitto Nt05 315/35/17's.
He has a set of factory 17's that have been widened to 11".
During this tub I will be installing a set of Gforce red powdercoated rear coilovers with 225lb springs.

I will post a few pictures along the way for everyones viewing pleasure.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Sweet, can't wait to get it.

#7 ·
Nice man! Now you just gotta get Matt to bring his car to you!

#8 ·
first to the owner Ryan aka Quick05 nice car man. And she's in great hands. With Josh's skills and the coil over kit from G-Force you will be able to slap those 315's on her and launch hard and straight. Uh wait, i mean you car will hook and get.

congrats!

Oh and Josh.... awesome work AGAIN buddy.

#9 ·
Thanks, it was nice to meet you guys. Those are my street tires btw. haha

#10 ·
Josh.... hurry up and finish, it's still raining out, let's go test those "street tires" LMAO

:stickpoke

#15 · (Edited)
Sweet!! Let's see that 04 hood.

#16 ·

sent from my portable electronic sending device

#17 ·
Nice! Thanks

#18 ·

sent from my portable electronic sending device

#21 ·
This looks awesome!

#20 ·
Very nice

#23 ·
Very nice! can't wait to see the meat in the back.
Notice the stock springs in the tire well.

#24 ·
Very nice! can't wait to see the meat in the back.
Notice the stock springs in the tire well.
wtf? you guys from the midwest.... gee's

#25 ·
I've been keeping tabs on these builds and your work looks top notch and very professional :)

I'm finishing up a few small things with the GTO this month and next. After that I would love to tackle a mini-tub with some 335/345 rubber (street radials). I have 18x9.5 +48 wheels now that would need to be widened. If I made previous arrangements to ship wheels and tires to you and than made the drive from Baltimore how many days would I need to hang around TN? I have a buddy with some land about 60 miles outside Nashville (Linden) and I could lay low at his place until your finished. We usually head that way when deer season opens so I'm thinking that would be an opportune time to knock this out. Would you be able to complete a mini-tub over the course of a long weekend If you already had the wheels, tires and G-force coil over kit in your possession?

Dave

#30 ·
Hurry up parts!

#31 ·
tub job is still holding strong, recently changed control arms for more tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.