LS1GTO Forums banner

05/06 LS Series Billet Coolant Caps For Sale HUGE PRICE DROP

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  ciprianmuresan 
#1 · (Edited)
Huge price drop SOLD brah.

05/06 GTO Billet coolant caps for sale. These install over your stock cap with double sided tape or gum or something. Or I guess you could just lay them on there and hope they stay put. Maybe velcro or something. I have an 04 so these are useless jank paperweights for me. How bout one of you nice people buy them for $55 shipped OBO.

These can also fit over the 04 coolant cap but leave some of the black flange at the bottom exposed.

Anyone?

Guy?

These could also be used as bowls.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes they are nice pieces. I have the oil cap and ps reservoir cap and have ordered the correct 04 coolant cap. The new coolant cap alone cost $55 shipped from aussieland.

#5 ·
Bump for a good seller who only 'sounds' wee-todded... :thumbs:

I like the dog bowl mod...

#10 ·
#22 ·
Where did you find the caps?
I saw your post a few days ago, but blew it off being for 05/06 only... now I see you found some 04 stuffs... gimme gimmie

#24 ·
Now I am really upset, Slammin. I gave you these for free as a gift and you sell em and make $ out of it ? Wtf dude, that's rude. You bitched for a month via pm's, ebay measages and texts that you want these caps and you don't have $ for them until I sent you a set for free even if I paid 50$ for a set and now you are selling them ? That says a lot about you, dude !
At least you could have a little decency and not post em here

#26 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.