LS1GTO Forums banner

BBS on used dealer GTO

7K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  cpm6innj 
#1 ·
So there is an "exotic" used car dealer down the street from me. They always have a few vettes, a viper or two, and the typical luxury vehicles. However, they currently have a very nice 06 GTO with absolutely beautiful 19" BBS wheels. The tires look a little small for them, but I could deal with that for a while.

Last week I stopped in with my GTO and asked if they would possibly sell just the wheel set, and in place take my stockers which have decent tread front and rear with Nitto DR on the rear. They simply replied they weren't in the wheel business and I should check flea-bay.....

Here are the what they look like.

I really want to stop by again and make them a more firm offer. The last GTO they sold had bald ass tires on them and they sold it as is. I feel like I just need to throw them an offer. Any suggestions?

See less See more
#23 ·
About those....

Care to send me a PM as to where one might ascertain a set of golden ladies? And i'm talking about the golden girls....they be yank.

#5 · (Edited)
Well every time I've spoken to these guys they know jack about any car I ask them about. Very typical used car salesman, so I am hoping they don't know what they actually have.

Here are some pictures of the actual car. Sorry the pictures are enormous;hopefully your computers/phones re-size them for you. Tires are Achilles ATR sports, 265/30's on the back, 235/30's on the front.

#7 ·
Should be fixed

#10 ·
Care to share what makes you believe they are fake?

Either way they look decent.

#13 ·
Good to know. Thanks guys

This post has been deleted
#17 ·
im inclined to agree.

made of metal? CHECK
bolted to car? CHECK
wrapped in a tire? CHECK
able to support the weight of a vehicle? CHECK

those have definitely passed the real rim checklist.

#30 ·
They look like the mod bargins MM6 wheels made by privat.

#29 ·
xxr 521's with a BBS center cap?
maybe not.. i think the xxr wheels have 2 lug patterns drilled into them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.