LS1GTO Forums banner

First time EVER! MGW-P's in stock!

9K views 91 replies 57 participants last post by  elephantrider 
#1 ·
For the first time in 2 years I have been able to build a big enough batch that I have a small handful of shifters left over.
So if you wanted a stock knob style MGW-P, but didn't want to wait, this is the time to order!

http://www.proxsestuning.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2196016

I can do ball knob versions too, but I don't stock most of the knobs, so there will be a wait as I may need to get the ball knobs from MGW.

#35 ·
I will be ordering one as soon as my car is back together. Cant wait to see the difference.

#38 ·
Best shifter hands down.

#44 ·
Are these still in stock?

#45 ·
No, I email him the other day and he wont have them in tell the next batch in mid February.

#46 ·
Love mine. The only annoying thing is the knob always loosens itself from the bolt underneath holding it in position. I have to twist it tight around the threads, but this makes it so the 1-6 gear pattern isn't aligned how it should be, any ideas on the fix?

#47 ·
It's like mine. I added a couple washers to mine. However, you can do one of two things: use a wrench and spin the shaft up to the ball while holding it in line and making it tight that way. Just don't break the ball. Second, you can go get another nut like th bottom locking nut and lock that against the shaft. Do that while making sure the ball doesn't move and you'll be fine. I wish he included two nuts with the shaft. That would be heaven.

Enjoy

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#51 ·
My wife ordered mine a few days ago too, I can't wait to come home and get all the mods on the car.

#53 ·
I am still waiting for mine to come in. Might be awhile since I am sure Proxes has recieved a boat load of orders.

#56 ·
I pray these are in stock. Looks I'm in need of a new shifter asap -_-

#58 ·
I ordered mine beginning of Feb. He told me he was hoping to ship a batch out mid March, but just depends on how many order have been put in i guess. I will be using the black hurst pistol grip shifter. I hope mine is one of the ones that gets shipped this month.

#60 ·
I've heard nothing but amazing things about these, once I have the $$ this will be my next mod

#63 ·
I ordered mine on Feb.27th.Hoping it will get here soon,because I'm moving in a few weeks and my mother-in-law will be living here,,well you can see where this is going.LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.