LS1GTO Forums banner

HIS & HERS Photoshoot - Lisa Meyer Photography

5K views 74 replies 45 participants last post by  Well_tester 
#1 ·
Figured I would throw these up on here for some people to see. Maybe it'll give you some ideas for photos of your own. ...or for anyone in the St. Louis area wanting something like this done, Lisa Meyer (my aunt) does great work. If you're interested, you can contact her via her Facebook page or website.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Meyer-Photography/289405784478533
http://www.lisameyerphotography.com/

This was kind of a last minute deal. We were fighting the sun people kept driving down this road we were on.
I'm making a few changes to each car in the near future so she'll be taking some more pictures.

Enjoy.

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice shots of some good looking GTOs!
Thanks.

I mean this in the most respectable way possible when I say, your girlfriend is hot! Bravo my YJ brother!
Her car needs a lip! and I must say as well, that she is quite pretty. Good for you! :wub:
Lulz. :fap:

I know...I'm working on it. Trying to convince her to lose the spoiler. This is partially because I need it to add to the wall (http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465506&highlight=) and partially because I honestly think it would look better. I think those particular wheels call for spoilerless if that makes any sense. We need to address the stance a little. And if I get back in touch with MavMan I should get some CF SAP grilles heading my way. Not sure which car they'll make it on.

#6 ·
I mean this in the most respectable way possible when I say, your girlfriend is hot! Bravo my YJ brother!

#28 ·
Awesome Photoshoot.
Thanks.

Nice pics! Awesome looking YJ!!!

AND an impressively beautiful girl... WoW man.
Thanks.

If you're asking about the spoiler on the YJ... he's rocking the SAP spoiler.

And rocking it well! :turbonaug
That is correct. One popped up locally that was bought in '04 but never taken out of the box. I decided to buy it, paint it, and see what I thought. Love SAP spoiler on mine, but not all pull them off.
Thanks.

Nice looking chick, who's the geek ?
Just some randy we found on the side of the road. Offered him three McChickens if we could take some pictures of him. He agreed.

what size wheels are those on the CGM? look like at least 19s. classy looking lady too! ;)
Come on, Mav...you're better than that. That there is a QSM. They're 19" AZA Z15's.
Thanks.

Great looking cars...

Glad I came in here. :D
Thanks.
Not sure how to interpret that. Lulz. ;)

Nice pictures bud.
Thanks, homie.

These pictures are very nice and very classy. Mr.H and I are looking into having some professional pictures done with Christine, our Baby. I will show him these for ideas. :)
His Goat has been used in a few professional shoots, mostly with hot models with a lot of skin...lol. We will do a few of those too, but tamed down just a bit. Nice pics. Very pretty lady!
Thanks. Hopefully these help spark some ideas.
Neato. No hot models showing skin in mine...just the ol' ball and chain. ;)

Great pictures!
Thanks.

:fap::fap:Too hot for you bro
Ouch.

Nice. I had always wanted a professional shoot of my car and then they just came knocking on my door one day
Lol. Maybe I'll have one of those days in my future.

Nice pictures.
Thanks.

So, who's faster...?

Nice pics!
Currently, mine. Don't have a whole lot of money to sink into this as I'm in the midst of building a 1,000+hp '87 GN. (some pictures can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.217241165079455.53746.191115004358738&type=3)
We have a couple bottles and systems lying around so guys at the shop are thinking about throwing a touch of nitrous on the girl's just to piss me off. Whatever. If that happens, I'll have no choice but to finally throw a cam in this thing and maybe a set of the smaller combustion chamber truck heads that I have somewhere. It'd be a quick call to Brian Tooley and she'd be cammin' pretty quickly.

Great looking pics!
Thanks.

#13 ·
Nice looking chick, who's the geek ?

#15 ·
Great looking cars... Pictures are good, I just have a little issue with the sun behind you guys washing you out and a couple of them being blurry but, looking at them gives me some good ideas for some of my photography.

Glad I came in here. :D

#18 ·
These pictures are very nice and very classy. Mr.H and I are looking into having some professional pictures done with Christine, our Baby. I will show him these for ideas. :)
His Goat has been used in a few professional shoots, mostly with hot models with a lot of skin...lol. We will do a few of those too, but tamed down just a bit. Nice pics. Very pretty lady!

#21 ·
Nice. I had always wanted a professional shoot of my car and then they just came knocking on my door one day

#26 ·
Great set up and angles for pictures, but honestly..... It looks like it was down by an amateur

Not trying to insult, but trying to give constructive criticism. One of the most basic things in photography is not to shoot into the sun. Even if you do, even most simple cameras have a setting or a "backlight" feature to help stop the washout. All she would have had to do, was turn you two around and then the shadows would have been behind you also. then those pics would have been 100% mint

Other than that, nice looking cars and you have yourself a cute girl there

#65 ·
Are you a photographer? Not shoot into the sun? Have you heard of flare? Having not been in photography too long, I'd say there's certainly no 'right' way to shoot a photo. Shooting into the sun can create a very artistic effect when executed properly. Would I have changed a few things? Potentially. But, with the photographer fighting against time and light, I'd say she certainly accomplished her objective in this shoot.

Great pics, OP! Well done.

#31 ·
Great pics and very nice looking goats!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.