LS1GTO Forums banner

OK Goat Herd forum?

48K views 968 replies 45 participants last post by  W-T GTO 
#1 ·
The last coouple days i've tried going to the page and I get an Internal Error page. Anyone else having issues?

Thanks...

#624 ·
I just watched "Finding Bigfoot" on Animal Planet. They were just west of OKC by the Canadian river. There seems to be alot of sightings in that area. My question is what are those people smoking? No it was not Poke, there's nothing big about him.

KMG

#635 ·
Mine was there yesterday, got me 2 new tires and an alignment after swapping tie rod ends. They had a black Friday deal $100 off of $400 spent, got the wife a new set all around too. See that ugo challenger with the blue halos out there?

#638 ·
Same here.

Don't know what time it cut off but the alarm system went nuts about it around 6:15.

I used a 230lumen LED flashlight to light the bathroom while I got ready for work....twas cold. The wife said it came on around 9 or so.

#639 ·
I gets mah new phonez tomorrow.

HD MAXX ROIDED RAZOR or something like that.

'cause I know you all care ;D

#643 ·
anyone want to buy my hendrix rear toe rods? brand new

#650 ·
that speaker is better known as an earpiece. guess the 5yr old asian kids didnt do a very good job of putting those together. at least they replaced it for you. i know that kind of stuff can be a PITA. i worked for sprint for several years, and ran a service center for the majority of those years.

#651 ·
Mike, I have the Driod Rzr Maxx. I <3 it. The only issue is the battery life is a short. Keep a charger in teh truck

#667 ·
I got the Maxx HD, something something, limited edition, bla bla. It's got red kevlar on the back (instead of the gray), 32gb of internal memory, and the bigass battery. Came with a sweet stand too.

I'm used to plugging my phone in every day when I go to bed anyway. :dunno:

#652 ·
While I'm on here, Anyone want to buy my RK Sport Fiberglass hood? or some 05 headlights or left rear tail light before I go posting all this crap up in 4 more posts?

#653 ·
how good condition are the headlights in?

#654 ·
They're clear I consider them in good condition. Ill post pics of them. I bought new ones because i wanted halos and didnt want to take them apart

Also, I have blue tint headlight armor and smoke taillight armor
Never installed and still in the box.

#660 ·
Ummmm... I have 2 rules in life.

1) Don't eat yellow snow.
2) Don't ever buy the first yr model of a vehicle, ever.

and never bend over in front of sooner.

Okay I have 3 rules. :rules:

Soooooo it wasn't me, I don't own a slo4. PLUS my plates say "POKEGTO" and my car is pretty damned easy to recognize. Fortunately, mine looks nothing like a Cavalier. :turbonaug

#666 ·
50 for the tail armor and 40 for the headlight armor. They're still in the box with the instructions and squegee. Lower for both than what's on the website and you save shipping. Lol or make an offer I suppose

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.