LS1GTO Forums banner

Staggered ROH Drift R's

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Hada68GTO 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
6.5" component

JL, Focal, etc...

More pics: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452168&highlight=drift+r

The lips have some scuffs. I'm certain that some wet sanding will fix most of it. At this price it would be worth your drive to see them in person if you are concerned.

I kept them around to see if they would fit my GXP but they don't clear the brembo's.

#5 ·
$500 picked up....seriously, no one wants ROH drift R's for $500 that just need the lips touched up?

#12 ·
What shape are the tires in?

#6 ·
If the rears were wider than a 8.5 i'd be all over them, I need some street duty wheels.

#13 ·
Chris, so you got the car all up and running and didn't tell me about it? Shesh!! And have had it at the track too I see.. Atta boy,, I still can't wait to see it.

Frank

#7 · (Edited)
I measured the wheels after you mentioned that. They are actually 18x9.

I also checked the group a website and there are not 18x8.5's

My mistake.

18x8 and 18x9.

I double checked with the person I bought them from as well.

#8 ·
If I can get my drag radials sold,I'll get them.

#10 ·
Good luck. I have brand new Nittos that I can't budge.

#11 ·
^I know what you mean. This is a great price and I am open to trades. iPhone 4S or 5, car audio equipment, or G8 exhaust.

#14 ·
Only one tire is good and that tire is at about 100%. Two front tires are technically good but should be replaced. One rear tire is flat.

#16 · (Edited)
Still available, still a great price. I will thrown in one rear tire with 100% tread left.

I want this gone. $300 plus shipping or come pick it up.

#19 ·
Sorry Brahs they're minez now lol.

#20 ·
Wasn't able to get a hold of the other guy so I moved on.

You owe me a quarter because of PayPal math.

Going to post negative feedback since you only paid $299.74!

;)

#21 ·
haha. Paypal gifted you a dollar for McDonalds dollar menu item.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.