LS1GTO Forums banner

Houston Sightings Thread

547K views 6K replies 348 participants last post by  GTOzilla 
#1 ·
Well it was time to take out the other Houston Sightings thread, it was getting too large to just keep trying to clean it out so I am starting a new one.

Saw two Torrid Reds this morning on 59 S heading out of Kingwood!

#5,798 ·
MBM on 528 in Friendswood. I was sittin in the parking lot at friends pub in the Saab.

#5,803 ·
Has any body seen my Quick silver 06? Its in my garage - hmmmf, I need to get it out more. I have seen several GTOs in the Friendswood area lately, no one I know so some must have moved in.

This post has been deleted
#5,814 ·
QSM, jack in the box drive through on westheimer and Kirkwood. Behind you in a grey Silverado.

#5,816 ·
45S by mall. No I don't clean my DD

Attachments

#5,817 ·
MBM was parked in front of our apartment complex office.

#5,819 ·
What would you know? You haven't seen the rear of many cars, in a long time.

:D

#5,821 ·
:point:

I was in my truck ;)

Everyone knows I never drive my car on the street. Maybe 100 miles in the last 11 mos.
Hopefully it'll start seeing more time on the roads in the next couple of months. I plan to start working on the new "street set up" this weekend.

#5,820 ·
saw a red 05/06 on stock 18s yesterday at eldridge and westpark dr.

i was in sara's black 04 on black 17s with quad tips, depo tails and 05/06 hood. gave you a thumbs up at the stopsign.

#5,823 ·
Got my goat out of the shop this morning and seen an 06 IBM with what appeared to be a carbon hood or flat black/grey hood. We both revved at each other HARD on 45south near downtown this morning around 9:30am. He was definitely cammed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.