LS1GTO Forums banner

Weld Prostars, TrakDay's Fuel Cell, OEM SAP Grilles, Miscellaneous Parts, Come See!!

4K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  BubbaDuss 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold my GTO's, my Vette and my 05 Diesel Ram. Now I'm clearing out the garage. I have a lot of stuff left over, So all offers are negotiable. all listed prices are for item with shipping included. There are more pics of these items in my photobucket, some of them to close to keep the sig card in the frame, so I invite you to check out my library at photobucket, but they are pretty much the same photos. some different angles of the items for your viewing pleasure.
http://s592.beta.photobucket.com/user/bubbaduss/library/

First up, LS1 GTO Engine Covers. Have some wear on them, the tabs on the bottom make them usable on the LS1 only, my 06 have rubber grommets that held the covers. slightly different design, so I'm assuming they will only fit an LS1. $150 shipped.

My twin pump fuel system I had on the tank. Hard to get everything in the box in the picture, but I tried. The pumps are 8AN lines that Y together to a 10AN run up to the engine, split again into a pair of 8AN fitting to the fuel rails. Creative Performance adjustable fuel pressure regulator, hoses and fittings. there is a run on 6AN return line to the tank, plus miscellaneous stock tank parts I took out and didn't throw away. $400 for all of it, Shipped.

LS1 Coil Brackets w/o coils. not sure why or how I got these, but here you go. $50 shipped for both, ($25 each).

This is the pigtail that came off my 04 SLP MAF, I believe its the same connector as the LS2 MAF, so it could be used to install and LS2 MAF into an LS1. don't take that as accurate, as I haven't done it. but that's what it looks like. $10 shipped.

Front license plate brackets with installation hardware. (1 Left)
1 from my 04 GTO and the other from my 06 GTO. $30 shipped.

Fuel Cell is sold.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
(4) MSD LS1 Coils, Unfortunatly, not for Vin "G" LS1's or to put it straight forward, not for the LS1 GTO. I bought these wanting to put MSD's on my GTO and they were the wrong set, so if you know of someone needing them, let me know... $40 each, $150 for all four, shipped.

Again, just to put it out there, all prices subject to negotiation. feel free to make offers, preferably through PM. I will do my best to check them a few times a day.

Weld Prostars are sold.

#5 ·
Banshee Hood is Sold
SAP Grilles are Sold

Gauge pod is sold, Gauges remain.

Autometer Cobalt Fuel pressure and Oil Pressure. No sending units, and no harnesses. I forgot to yank those from my GTO before selling. so just gauge units.

#6 ·
Bump for great prices and a cool dude.

#12 ·
Damn it, those banshee hoods and SAP grilles always go quick. Looks like I missed another one. GLWS on the rest, brother.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 ·
PM's replied.

Canadian Goat, The fuel system is $400, But you would be second in line for it, I need to find out the specs on the pumps.

Trailblazer, the Rims are pending sale also, I'll let you know if that falls through or not.

Ehrgeiz, Yeah, the sold within 10 minutes of posting this.
but shipping a hood is proving to be a nightmare...

This post has been deleted
#17 ·
The tank is pending sale.

The pumps, I don't know a lot about. other then the pics. I know I paid about $600 for everything in the Pics, They were able to feed my engine without a drop in pressure, but I wasn't FI, just a big cube nitrous motor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.