LS1GTO Forums banner

Guess my #s

3K views 112 replies 18 participants last post by  raygnicky 
#1 ·
ill be getting my car tuned this Tuesday at synergy at 10am. What do you guys think it will make and run in the 1/4mile.

#4 ·
Yes stock manifold and heads. Heads have upgraded dual springs, pushrods and retainers only.

#12 · (Edited)
Yes stock manifold and heads. Heads have upgraded dual springs, pushrods and retainers only.
You should make slightly more than Jeff as you have a bigger cam and longtubes versus his shorties but he does have the ported intake manifold... I stand by my guess.
no headers, I would say around 400-410 rwhp

#14 ·
no headers, I would say around 400-410 rwhp
Raul has Kooks headers. He has the stock non ported intake manifold which will be his bottleneck... People say the stock LS2 manifold is terrible, I think it can still make power easily although obviously can be improved greatly with porting.. I guess we will see this Tuesday. I trapped 112mph with the bone stock intake and exhaust manifolds... it's all in the combo.

#3 ·
430 rwhp, 404rwtq

#6 ·
You should make slightly more than Jeff as you have a bigger cam and longtubes versus his shorties but he does have the ported intake manifold... I stand by my guess.

#7 ·
Im hoping for anything above 420.

#8 ·
LOL! I couldn't help but laugh seeing that, I'm not laughing at you but at the fact that your hoping to get that out of stock heads and manifolds.I'm embarrassed, I'm the one hoping my H/C/I LS1 makes that... (haven't had it on a dyno, plus its got a baby cam)

I should have gotten a LS2...

You will probably get that 420 your hoping for...

#11 ·
Faster than Xtaspeed :stickpoke

#24 ·
Faster than Xtaspeed :stickpoke
:fawkdance

Raul if all goes well when are you going to the track? My car only makes 416 rwhp on the dyno and a very modest 367rwtq...
Roomer going around we might see exactly what your car is making soon too ?? :wall:

#13 ·
424/402 and I get your drag radials if I'm right

#15 ·
Can your car hold the power yet, did you get the clutch beefed up today or what?

#17 ·
Raul if all goes well when are you going to the track? My car only makes 416 rwhp on the dyno and a very modest 367rwtq...

#20 ·
If everything goes well, once sonoma raceway opens ill take it.

#23 · (Edited)
425/395 and 11.90-12.05 if you can drive it being around a 1.77- 1.83 sixty ft.

#27 ·
my guess will be 438 hp to the wheels

#29 ·
With a stock manifold ? I will give you free pass to change it.... Haha. So your saying a 64 rwhp increase huh ? :doh:

Oh and you have to put a rwtq as well !

#30 ·
Raul make sure you get a vid up of yours and Serge's on the dyno. I hope you get the numbers you want and that car is just getting started as you have lots of room for more inprovements to compliment that cam.:)

#32 ·
Yea ill post up a video of both gtos

#31 ·
I'll be there on Tuesday since I work out there in Newark/Fremont. But I won't be going on the rollers until the official Norcal Goats Dyno Day...

#36 ·
See you tomorrow at Synergy... it's going down!

#37 ·
Ok ill see you tomorrow. The only thing that sucks is that its going to rain.

#39 ·
Really looking foward to the vid.

#41 ·
Raul I'm gonna need some $$$ for the sore forearms I got pumping the radiator hose? Good luck tomorrow and leave early, you don't want to get stuck in the 6-7 high traffic areas you'll be driving through! It ain't country out here bro!

#43 ·
still guessing 438 :)

#44 ·
417/404... 12.1 1/4

#45 ·
One good thing about today is that its nice and chilly out, so you won't get cheated on any #'s that's for sure. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.