LS1GTO Forums banner

Raleigh / Durham area goats?

60K views 1K replies 38 participants last post by  seawolf06 
#1 ·
Just getting my car back from the body shop :D

I haven't really looked in this section since I moved back to NC. Who's around? :)

#2 ·
South Raleigh here

#5 ·
Not a lot going on around here anymore unfortunately. A few of us will be doing the Dragon Run in October. A must do IMHO. Then there is the VIR fun laps and East Coast Shootout in November.

#8 ·
#13 ·
I'm in Raleigh near NC State.
Haven't been seeing too many goats around campus either, at least in comparison to the past 3 or 4 years i've been down south

#16 ·
Count me in. Good luck getting the Raleigh crowd together.

#18 ·
Are they have the Chargrill Cruisin on Atlantic Ave this weekend? Would be good to get a few goats together before the end of the season. Could go for a few cold ones afterwards.

#21 ·
Ill be at a car show / cruise in at bailey's bar and grill in Chapel Hill from 9-2 sat, then a cruise in at lake wheeler in raleigh from 3-8. Check the event section at horsepowerjunkies.com for the details. Should be a good time!

#23 ·
hey guys im open to suggestions on the when. what days is good with yall. and the place was thinking about the Ale House off of wake forest rd across from the cadillac dealership. let me know, im ready to meet the local goats.

#24 ·
That location sounds good to me. It's looking like I'll have something going on every weekend in October though.

#25 ·
I'd be down for this Saturday but I'll be tailgating/attending the State game. I'd be down to get up another weekend sometime though.

#27 ·
I'll be at Cars & Coffee tomorrow morning at Brier Creek. I also saw the thread on HPJ. I'll hit up the BBQ at Umstead Park later that afternoon. I'll be in the Barbados Blue Goat.

#29 ·
Wed night would work for me. I go by that Ale House after work on occasion anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.