LS1GTO Forums banner

Demod Sale: Cam, kooks, Yank, JHP Spoiler & more

3K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  silver gto 1980 
#1 · (Edited)
All prices are OBO and I noted which include shipping and which do not.

JHP lip spoiler in Yellow jacket, was on the car about 25K miles, this is the V2 that uses the factory holes in the trunk lid SOLD!

Comp XER cam, 224/228 581/588 114. Cam has 15K miles on it, SOLD!!

Powerbond underdrive pulley, SOLD!

06 tails SOLD!

Ligenfelter CAI, all fasteners for install included $140 shipped

Tranny Cooler, this was on my 05, if you notice in the picture this also includes two fittings to splice this unit into the factory radiator connection with no cutting. one fitting goes in the radiator and the other on the factory hard line. $100 shipped for everything.

Yank SS3600, works perfect. SOLD!

Kooks coated 1 7/8" long tubes and 05-06 connection pipes. Headers are coated and I think I have both 02 sensor extensions, even though only one is pictured, the other is coming off the car today. SOLD!

See less See more
#5 ·
Tails and kooks are sold.

#6 ·
On the valve springs I forgot to add that I do not have the valve seals that come with the springs.

And on the LPE intake I have a stock intake tube and MAF coupler to go with it.

#7 ·
TTT I also have both belts for the underdrive pulley, the AC belt is perfect the main belt is a little worn but I will send it if the buyer likes.

#8 ·
Ill take the pulley....pls pm your Paypal! Thanks

#11 ·
Sent you a PM.

#10 ·
I said the same thing i dont get paid til the first fuck. Ive been looking for a good cam for awhile now

#12 ·
Payment sent on the pulley.

#14 ·
Pulley is sold

#16 ·
If I had the money that Stall would be MINE! Damn

#18 ·
smurf. Sweet deal on cam. Get back to me.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
What do you want to know? The pm wasn't really clear on what you wanted to know. The springs do not have the valve seals, they do have the locks and retainers

#19 ·
Stall and Pulley are sold

#21 ·
Cam is sold

#24 ·
Glad you got them ok, we tried to pack them up really good to protect them.

#26 ·
PM Sent.

#27 ·
Spoiler is sold, VERY open to offers on the tranny cooler and intake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.