LS1GTO Forums banner

FS: Brand new FAST 102 with all gaskets + Aeromotive Billet fuel rails

7K views 75 replies 25 participants last post by  jonathan8751 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I have some more goodies to sell so here goes.
I would like to sell this as a package deal so as of right now, I will not be selling these seperate.
All of these items are still BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, they've never been used at all.
I have a CARB legal FAST 102 intake manifold with all the gaskets that are needed for the install. I also have a set of Aeromotive billet fuel rails. Neither of these items have ever been used or installed whatsoever.

Retail price from Texas Speed:

FAST 102 with gaskets: $879.94

Retail price from a site that's not a vendor so I won't post the name but it rhymes with legs:

Aeromotive Billet Fuel Rails for LS2: $233.99

For both of these brand new items, I'm asking $1000 shipped. EDIT: $920 shipped
Local sale price is $950. EDIT: $850
Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#3 ·
So do I!!!

#11 ·
How many of these do you got if you've sold them before? jeesh.

#13 ·
I know a guy that knows a guy :secret:
No, but in all seriousness, this is almost definitely the last FAST that will be in my possession.

#14 ·
Bump

#15 ·
Bump

#19 ·
It always seems to happen that way. Buy something for full price and then see something for a good price afterward. I hate that lol

This post has been deleted
#17 ·
Yep, and if you think the price is off use the PM button. Otherwise your thread crapping.

#18 ·
Since you clearly didn't read the :rules:..
5. NO THREADCRAPPING.
A seller's asking price is never "too high." The price of an item is between the seller and the buyer; if you're not the buyer, do not post in the thread expressing your displeasure with the seller's asking price. This rule is Infraction-worthy. If you threadcrap, you can earn a one-point Infraction. Remember that Infractions have an expiration date, but if you earn 10 points, you get a week-long suspension from the forum.

Yep, and if you think the price is off use the PM button. Otherwise your thread crapping.
Shoulda slapped dat bitch to the cement.

#21 ·
Bump

#23 ·
Bump

#24 ·
Bump, make an offer.
The worst thing I can do is say no.

#25 ·
Thread cleaned.

05GTOMo use the report button next time. Cheers.

#28 ·
Thank you sir. :thumbs:

#29 ·
Yes, I just checked it out.
A local guy said he's going to buy the manifold on Friday, if he doesn't end up buying it, I'll let you know.

#30 ·
Yes sir, it still is.

#31 ·
Bump

#34 ·
Yes it will.
The only thing you'll have to do is either switch to LS2 fuel rails or buy an adaptor for your LS1 rails.

#36 ·
Yes sir, that is correct.

#37 ·
Bump

#38 ·
Bump

#39 ·
Bump

#40 ·
This is now the 2nd time we've had to clean up this thread. Next person to thread crap is going to get a week vacation. Follow the rules folks.

#41 ·
Bump

#43 ·
PM responded to.

#44 ·
Prices Adjusted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.