LS1GTO Forums banner

Sonoma Raceway 1/27/13

2K views 46 replies 9 participants last post by  05TREXLS2 
#1 ·
Who is coming out tomorrow? Should be great racing conditions, the weather is only going to get warmer next few months... It will be negative DA tomorrow and a nicely prepped track.

#2 ·
Ill be there

#3 ·
You racing ?

What about Chris ? He said he was ready I though after his changes.... Chris...Chris...come in Chris ....

#4 ·
Yeah come on out and do a pull or two?

#5 ·
I just may come out.....

To watch.... :secret:

#6 ·
What the heck is everyone doing tomorrow? It's not like there is any real football on...

#7 ·
The raiders are playing tomorrow?

#9 ·
Mapquest says one hour and forty minutes no traffic

#10 ·
mapquest is full of crap ...i'm on the road now and half way there eta is 830 ...lol

#11 ·
Good to see 3 other goats out there. Got kicked out of Sportsman class, ended up running an 11.73 at 118.64mph launching off idle, 50% throttle, 1.80 60 foot time on road racing tires made for wet track conditions. Better times to come. The car pulls like a freight train on the top end, gained over 25mph between the 1/8th and the 1/4 mile...

#13 · (Edited)
I had a great time out there today hanging with the homies again... It sucked that the track had 3 delays for car failures, all lasting at least an hour, but everyone was ok... One of them was a pretty good crash. I had a tough time getting traction today on my new (used) Dr's and finally got the last two runs to hook, but only ended up with a 12.07@115.26 with a 1.89 60ft. It was fun racing against ray and jason on back to back runs, I almost had ray I swear ! :angel: major congrats to serg on his p.b, his car is really moving on the top end now... :patriot:

#24 ·
I had a tough time getting traction today on my new (used) Dr's and finally got the last two runs to hook, but only ended up with a 12.07@115.26 with a 1.89 60ft.
sorry they didn't work out for you man

I was thinking more like 3.91's so you can try and keep up now... :cartman:
some 3,91s and some seriously sticky tires too

#15 ·
That's exactly what I was thinking right when I received my first time slip of the day... 1 shift and the car does it for you !!! :ftw:

#17 ·
I almost lost it coming back on highway 37 when you and ray were lined up. I got behind Jeff and went WOT right after they did and ended up in the other lane, almost hitting Jason. It was a true WTF moment and I was reminded why I don't race on the street. Apologies to Jason, I really had no clue it would do that..

#19 ·
Doing burn outs on street tires got me a 12.89 2.02 60ft @109mph, I should of hit the brakes and not breakout and went for 1.9 or 1.8 to race again but I wanted to smoke that 5.0. He still beat me with his 12.88 lol

#28 ·
Word up Raygnicky! Rollbars for everybody! Outty 5000

#31 ·

#33 ·
#32 ·
thanks Jason for the vid ....no traction whats so ever that day ..not sure but sum how was able to i cut a 1.552 still with all that spinning in that vid ,and my second pass leaving soft i cut a 1.542 . for some reason at that track i just cant leave hard, the track just wont hook for me like sac does . i think at sac she has a high 1.4's in her i know it ...cant wait until this wed coming up :)

#34 ·
Hope it doesn't rain...

#42 ·
Damn Jorge is on one today....

#43 ·
No chit, he is just looking for a fight... :ninja:

#44 · (Edited)
Sergepak, don't forget to put NorCal Goats on your tech card
Btw 3.91's sitting in the living room when I came home tonight

#47 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.