LS1GTO Forums banner

parts, alcantara interior, pedders, magnaflow etc.

3K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  BIGRED1 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are some items I no longer need. I have tried various exhaust and HSV 3 PIECE SPOILER. I am also updating my interior. The pieces shown are covered in orange alcantara. The doors are the orange only, the dash pieces are orange and black alcantara. These pieces can be interchanged with parts from your doors and interior to make them whole. I also have some additional pieces that are stock. I have 1 door armrest insert (drivers side), both rear panel armrest inserts(stock), and lower center consol pieces (stock). These will be included at no charge. I am also happy to explain to whomever buys how to disassembel and reassemble these parts for their own car (easy job).

-Magnaflows mufflers are #14216 retail without tips (108.00 each) (new lower price)
Im asking $125.00 for the set. These are in great shape and I will clean up before I ship them. Tips are included. (shipping is in addition, though I do get a discount from retail UPS only)

Flowmaster Hushpower II no tips included (Retail for 132.00 each)
Im asking 99.00 for the set.(new Lower price)

Interior set is $200.00 shipped within USA. (UPS only)(new lower price)
for sale items are on the first page only. I dont know how to paste individual pictures in here. Sorry

HSV 3 Piece Spoiler asking $1600.00 shipped. Installed light is tinted. Ready for paint.
Few photos uploaded, working on the rest

Thanks

Come on guys I need this stuff out of my storage. Someone needs these items for a personal Christmas Gift to yourself. Prices lowered.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I want the x pipe PM sent

#3 ·
pending sale on the x-pipe.

#4 ·
x-pipe sold. thanks.

#5 ·
All Pm's have been replied to

#6 ·
all Pm's replied to

#9 ·
sorry all out. Pm me and I can give you the vendor I bought from.

#10 ·
All PM's replied to, Prices lowered on interior parts, and exhaust parts.

#13 ·
all PM's replied to.

#14 ·
Springs sold, all PM's replied to.

#15 ·
PM's replied to.

#16 ·
PM's replied to.

#17 ·
Bump for lowered prices on exhaust pieces and HSV 3 piece spoiler added for sale.

#20 ·
Oh crap. I did not kow the site was down. Sorry guys. I will take new low res pics and just insert them. I have always had a problem putting pictures in the thread. If mods need to close the for sale thread until I have the pictures up feel free to do so.

#21 ·
photos added

#22 ·
muffler pics and spoiler pics added

Ill be listing more for sale in the future. If you want hi res pics pm your email address.

#24 ·
It says interior panels

#25 ·
Does the rear spoiler include the bumper too?

#26 ·
sorry, spoiler only

#27 ·
new photos added

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.