LS1GTO Forums banner

NW indiana roll call

165K views 4K replies 103 participants last post by  Nothubertjfarnsworth 
#1 ·
allright this has probably been asked before but how many of us live in northwest indiana? i have seen a ton of goats lately, namely this one '06 IBM that runs through my town (hobart) all the time, a torrid red '04 and another '05 that looks EXACTLY like mine running around my town, and lastly i've seen a PBM 05' parked by the autozone on 61st and merrillville, and another silver 04 running around the same town.

fess up! :D

anyone who lives in northwest indiana, lake, porter, newton, jasper, laporte counties...

#3,464 ·
So Its dead in here again lol ... Its a ways away but is anyone planing on going to the auto show or the world of wheels this year? Im entering my goat in the tuner galleria @ the world of wheels this year, not planing on winning anything but someone needs to hold it down for the goats there might be one there every year if im lucky so why not n this makes be buy all the parts I need like new hood and paint door handles b4

#3,489 ·
Whats nwi goats name. Someone has that car fs on chitown. Guy lives in highland thats selling it. Gonns go look at it just for shits.

#3,469 ·
Out with the rearmount and in with a front mount. Also got level 2 stubs and wheel hop axles on the way.

Changing my fuel setup a little and gonna have the car retuned for higher base pressure fuel and more power/boost.

Should be a fun summer not having to worry about breaking rearend goods on sticky tires.

Jp you got my number still? Lmk when your heading to the track come spring time.

#3,474 ·
'04 IBM Goat. '05 hood and front bumper, white racing stripes with red accent pinstripes. I live in Chesterton though. She gets to stay in the garage all winter, best $3000 I spent was on my beater!

#3,484 ·
Price17- do you go to pnc? Your goat sounds familiar

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#3,501 ·
For some reason my phone won't upload the flyer so anyone interested in the Purdue meet/cruise txt me n ill send it to you 219-863-7065 as of now ill probably noy enter in the show but just going to chill with the other goats going and we all can meet up and roll in together.karianne the chick with the black 04 is setting up a photo shoot for all goats going so it will be a great day, also have tricked Subaru n 2012 GS vette rolling with us so tell your friends

#3,505 ·
I believe this is the flyer you are looking for. Seeing as how Purdue is literally out my back door and I'm a part of PAPA I will be there! Might have to cruise away from Lafayette and driving back in with everyone.

#3,504 ·
Nice wheels on the goat.

#3,507 ·
Stock 6-Disc CD Players

Just looking to clear some space and getting rid of unneeded parts. My stock 6 disc took a crap on me last year and I bought a stock replacement cheap online and changed my mind and went with an aftermarket unit. Now I have one that needs to be fixed or trashed and another that is working perfectly that I bought online.

If anybody needs one or wants a backup you are more than welcome to take them off my hands.

I also have some old subwoofers and amps, not really into that stuff anymore. JL 1000 watt amp, 12" Rockford Power sub, 12" Rockford Punch sub in ported box. If interested we can chat, they're taking up space.

Anyway I live in Highland, frequent DeMotte/Wheatfield.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.