LS1GTO Forums banner

Wavetrac Differential Soon

8K views 63 replies 35 participants last post by  Canada 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#45 ·
Thanks again for looking into these for us. I have a question that is semi related. I called wavetrac a couple months ago and asked if they actually had a wavetrac for the 8.8 irs. It was on their website but when I tried to add it to the cart, I got an error page. I called in and they said they did indeed have them just in, and they would fix the page. Can you guys get these in? I may just drive downtown and see you guys today anyway. I want the 8.8 but I'd like something stronger than the trutrac.

Thanks

-Aaron

#52 ·
This reminds me of all the whining and hand wringing leading up to the eventual release of the TVS blowers.

#56 ·
The Wavetrac is a better overall diff then Truetrac is. There have been noise issues with the Truetrac in some applacations. PLus the stub axles dont fit the Truetrac tight like they should fit. I have seen stock, Gforce and DDS axles in a Truetrac and all were looser then they should be. For my money, I would go the the Wavetrac.

#55 ·
I would be all over an assembled diff, however, I will take it in parts if I gotta.

#57 ·
The Wavetrac website now says "Pontiac GTO 2004-06 NEW! Available exclusively in the USA and Canada from The Driveshaft Shop" but I can't find them on the DSS website. Can anyone confirm if they have them ready to go? :turbonaug

#62 ·
Month later and still nothing. Time to order a spool from GForce1320 tomorrow. If I end up not liking it maybe there will be a better diff at that time and can get it from a sponsor that can at least keep us informed and not ignore the pm's.

#63 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.