LS1GTO Forums banner

Northern Ca. spotted thread

569K views 7K replies 369 participants last post by  HMBLGOAT 
#1 ·
Looking at the NW spotted thread, I feel like we dont belong there so I'm starting one for Northern California.

Spotted a Silver 06 on 680 yesterday with "THE WOLF" as custom plates. Guy cruised with Sonny and I til I had to get off the hwy for gas. Very cool!

Today, I spotted a black 04/05 with an SAP wing missing the rear bumper cover on 280 in San Jose. We did a quick run from 60mph, it was over with fast, but still fun.

#6,470 ·
oh snap i remember her now, she was at the blox show a couple years ago and i had just gotten my gto and i was getting mod recommendations from her lol

i spotted her a month or two ago too on SB 680 but i was on my motorcycle splitting lanes and tried to get her attention but she ignored me LOL

#6,475 ·
i havent been on here in years. but after spotting a couple GTOs the past couple months... i thought id drop in, say whats up to the GTO buddies that i havent spoke with in awhile.

I totally saw you. i live in union city and i work out at bishop ranch off alcosta, which is the next light following camino ramon. do you work out there too?? i remember a dude on a green bike (could be wrong, it was dark) giving me a thumbs up while goin down 680S traffic. i didnt ignore you! haha my windows are just tinted. i remember talking to you at blox. theres a meet this friday at in & out off automall @7 if youre interested.

heres the car now. got work meister m1r wheels back in sept.

#6,471 ·
Spotted an 04 red at the stop light on i think its called Westborough in South San Fran today. I was on the way to go look at what should be my new vehicle tomorrow. 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 =). Oh and just FYI the goat is also staying so no one yell at me

#6,480 · (Edited)
Sydney sick looking car I love the way it looks now.

Yea I work off of bollinger, I saw you again today but I was on my motorcycle I was splitting lanes right before the carpool lane opens and you were in the far left lane, then I saw you pass me on Bollinger as i was trying to get into the left turn lane for camino ramon. I tried to catch up to you but you were too far ahead.

heres a pic of the bike so you know what it looks like when we run into each other lol i am usually wearing a black and high visibility yellow jacket.

I remember when you told me to get CSL reps and well you were right haha they look so sick.

I'm running my 2004 tail lights right now cause i got a fix it ticket for the blacked out tails a couple months ago... i miss them :(

hope to see you around soon!

I'll try and make the meet this friday.

#6,484 ·
haha hell yeah CSLs look sick on the GTO! im glad you got them and considered my advice. are your fenders rolled btw?? i think i know where that photo was taken...skips off thornton & fremont? lol

i did see you the other morning on your bike. i thought that was you haha. sick bike.. i considered getting my M1 but too scared to go down. too many dumb drivers on the road. good for you though. ill keep an eye out.

meet is actually at 6, not 7 like i stated. automall in & out. everyones welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/events/273993742726577/

#6,485 ·
uhhh its at this little shop right by american high school off of fremont blvd

The rear fenders are rolled just about as much as possible before it starts pulling. my front fenders are left alone but my tires do like to rub into them quite a bit and i have some nice chunks missing from the fronts.

All in all I'm pretty happy with the fitment for the ride height im at and running 275s in the rear.

Yea having the m1 is nice and lots of fun but it does get scary when the drivers around you start getting stupid. You just have to be observant and very alert to those around you when on the bike. I initially had the same concerns you have but after you actually start riding you realize that its not so bad. I can take you for a ride if you want, its tons of fun.

I should be able to come to the meet for a little bit and say hi.

#6,490 ·
That would be batman "aka" Alan. He used to be around here a lot more often, but I'm not sure if he is banned. And yes it is supercharged.

#6,494 ·
Spotted an 05PBM in walnut creek parked at the bank by 24hr fitness. You were right next to my SRT-8 Jeep, that was thursday night i think. Tonight i spotted an 06 QSM with silver stripes, they looked vinyl. Other than that stock looking, also parked outside of 24hr fitness at about 930pm

#6,495 ·
saw cgm parked behind me at the 24 hour fitness in rohnert park at 7:15pm

#6,496 ·
Spotted an 06PBM with 17s or park st in Alameda today around 12 noon

#6,497 ·
just spotted a beautiful, lowered, spoilerless, YJ on Camden Ave. and Almaden Expressway at 6:10 am this morning. Never seen him before. I think he may have had the ribbed hood vents too. Anyone know him?

#6,498 ·
Ive never seen him and Im in south san jose... Its always good seeing a new gto in the area.

#6,502 ·
Was he wearing a UFC shirt? You gotta look out for thoses modded ones!

#6,504 ·
whats funny about this is yes he was but i don't think this guy does allot of boxing or mixed martial arts

#6,508 ·
There is a Yellow GTO in Redwood City that I see when I visit the Redwood Trading Post.

Anyone here? It's usually parked on Franklin street.

#6,515 ·
Just saw an 04 yellow gto around 1:15pm going south on 101 in santa rosa.

#6,516 ·
I saw an 06 TRM with red seats passing on the other side of Central Expy and Shoreline Blvd today at around 3:00pm. There were 2 guys in it and the driver had some shades on :secret:

#6,517 ·
I just saw a plastidip'd 05-06 going north bound on 101 in Sunnyvale at about 6:45 this morning. Probably not someone from in here but ya never know. :dunno:

P.S. Try not to tailgate people on the freeway like that... No'one likes a tailgater.. :wall:

#6,523 ·
Saw an IBM with black wheels and gloss black rear trunk insert on 37. He gave me a thumbs up and I returned it back to him.

#6,524 ·
Spotted two PBM's in Manteca with Tonydawg, one at the intersection at Serge's house and the other when we got to the Safeway parking lot.

#6,525 · (Edited)
Spotted this headed up 101 in Gilroy Sat at about 11:15 a.m. Not exactly a GTO - but close enough.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.