LS1GTO Forums banner

New Body Kit - in progress...

50K views 366 replies 128 participants last post by  markpetersonii 
#1 ·
A Company near me has asked if they could borrow my GTO to build a new body kit for the GTO. I have been talking with the owner and have pretty much agreed to do it.

Since they are a new company with a little following out here in Cali, they don't have the ability to be a sponsor on here. I was wondering though, if there was any interest in the way this looks:

They are also working on a 3 piece spoiler as well:

Now, that isn't my car in the photos, apparently it was someone that asked the company to build it for him but, he either lost interest halfway through or completely bailed on the project altogether.

Either way, they are looking to build a complete kit and market it for everyone, once its made.

I don't know if I'm able to post the name of the company or not, or link them so I won't for now. I'm just trying to see if anyone would actually like this front end to begin with.

** I am not affiliated with this company, whatsoever, just looking for feedback. BEFORE I give them my car to start mocking up things to.

Thanks!

See less See more
#4 ·
Spoiler doesn't do anything for me. Bumper to me looks like a HSV and a Mustang bumper mashup. I don't like or dislike it right now, but it definitely will need matching skirts and rear bumper to pull it off.

#6 · (Edited)
I'm neutral on this, don't hate it but don't love it.
For some reason, it almost looks like an Evo in the front to me.

#12 ·
The bumper doesn't cover the radiator tray for shit!

#21 ·
Spoiler yes. Front bumper is way to open and ricey. Get the guy a picture of the HSV front bumper and get him to replicate it. People will eat that up, including myself.

#22 ·
Front bumper is way to open and ricey. Get the guy a picture of the HSV front bumper and get him to replicate it. People will eat that up, including myself.

Neither do anything for me at all.

But agree on the monaro replica bumper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.