LS1GTO Forums banner

New Set Up

3K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Canada 
#1 ·
Going to re-do my spray set up, had a 200 wet from NX was awesome had no problems but want another "level" of spray to some degree. looking to go bigger probably 250 range.

My Idea was Fuel Cell dedicated strictly to my spray as well as adding a second 15lb bottle, the car is pretty much "built" around my spray set up and thought this may give me an extra edge, any thoughts?

#2 ·
Sounds good, what kind of nos delayer you running? Forged motor?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
Yeah, I would definitely look into a stand alone fuel setup if you plan going above a 200 shot. A second bottle will often help hold pressure from dropping so much on the big end of the track.

#7 ·
#12 ·
That nitrous outlet Stand alone system is wicked! Good luck with your build

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#14 ·
#19 ·
Wow, two 15-lb bottles? Can't wait to see the pic's of that setup. Here's a shot of my trunk with the regular old 10-lb bottles.

Also, like was mentioned above, the next logical step up is to go to a direct-port, also shown.

Attachments

#21 ·
Well, those pics are several months old, and the direct-port is a single stage set up for a 300 shot through my progressive controller, and as soon as we get the car dialed in, we'll jump up to at least a 400 shot. Motor was built to handle quite a bit more. Looks a bit different now with the custom brackets and all the braided lines hooked up, lol.

#22 ·
I was thinking of doing the direct port with progressive controller after speaking to Dave over doing multiple stages. Of course a dedicated fuel cell also. I was thinking of doing nano kit(s) but you guys think bottle heaters or dual bottles would be better? Motor is built for spray and looking at around 400 on progressive controller and I don't want to run out in the middle of a run but also want something efficient and uses every bit of juice in the bottle. Think we are at $6/lb right now. Not sure what the co2 is costing yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.