LS1GTO Forums banner

2005 GTO - Parting Out + Lots of Other Stuff!

18K views 178 replies 111 participants last post by  BigGoat 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 GTO I'm parting out, or will sell complete as is for $2500. It has a PA salvage title and is missing the engine, trans, engine harness, front bumper, fenders and hood. It was in a front end collision. Air bags did not go off. Mostly everything else is there and good. Car is a black automatic with red interior. Also has a Corsa exhaust as seen in the pics but it's missing the middle long pipes.

If no one wants it complete, I will be parting it. Let me know what parts you need. Many pics can be seen below.

I also have the following for sale.

Aeromotive Fuel Rails - These were sold to me as "LS1" rails but when I got them they are clearly not for an LS1. From my research they appear to be LS3 rails (14115). See pics. $180

LQ4 Longblock - Supposedly has 80k miles. Not positive of the year but it's got the 2 shorter head bolts. I bought two of these and am only using one. I opened up the one and it looks mint inside. I haven't opened this one but I can only assume it looks nice as well. Turns over freely by hand. Stored in a crate box. I also have a harness and a computer for this. $1000. Make an offer if you only want part of it.

317 Heads - Supposedly have under 100k, look decent. $175

NOS 10lb Nitrous Bottle - in decent shape, empty. $120

Zex 10lb Nitrous Bottle - in decent shape, it's mostly full. $150 (no shipping on this)

Garrett T60 Turbo - low miles, I think a scavenge pump died on it and oil went through it but it should be fine. Housing is a .81 T4. $400

Strange 35 Spline Axles - S/S Street, Ford 9", I need to measure the length. $300

Centerforce Clutch - came in a C5 I bought. Got oil on it and was slipping. Can rebuilt by Centerforce I believe. Also have a Ram billet flywheel with it. $175

T4 P Trim Turbine Housing - .81 AR, $50.

All prices are plus shipping and BO. See pics of all items below. Take Paypal or a Postal money order or cash in person.

See less See more
#7 ·
Passenger side speaker grill?

#9 ·
how much for upper center console peices by hvac knobs?

#15 ·
I am interested in the passenger side door panel as long as the seude is not coming off. PM me

#22 ·
How much for driver's door speaker cover shipped to 98375?

#25 ·
I need the interior piece on the passenger door behind the mirror! Not sure the name of it!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#28 ·
Rear bumper is a little beat so how about $50.

Brakes all look good. Rotors are rusty but should clean up, not much of a ridge. $350 complete set front and rear.

Front lower grille is in good shape with one broken tab, I'd do $30.

I can do door lock actuators as well. Just gotta get to them.

If I have the spare hold down screw it's $20 + shipping.

I'm doing a $20 minimum on pieces just FYI. It's not worth it to package and ship out 1 and 5 $ parts.

I have a person interested in the entire red interior right now so I will not be parting that out. If it changes I'll let everyone know.

All other parts if I didn't respond, I'm checking to make sure I have it!

Thanks!

#40 ·
I can do door lock actuators as well. Just gotta get to them.
No rush, just let me know once they're available and how you would like to be paid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.