LS1GTO Forums banner

A guess my numbers thread for you guys...

3K views 76 replies 22 participants last post by  xtaspeed05 
#1 · (Edited)
I am going in for a retune tomorrow at synergy and was curious to what you all think I will put down.... Ive kinda told people where I think Im at, but now its your turn to guess....

Last numbers I recorded were 370/375, since then my only changes were swapping cams, 224R to a Torquer V2, K&N intake to a vararam, and gutting out my cats.
Whomever gets the closest gets the chance to buy my Carbon Fiber license plate frame for half price!!! $20. :)

#2 · (Edited)
im thinking about 10 to 15 ponies less then what we had the diablo pushing out of your car sunday at the track so my guess will be 407 hp 385 tq

#4 · (Edited)
Mine is a 113 lsa, you will like the sound of it garenteed :)

#6 ·
I'll play, 410/390

#7 ·
413/402 is my guess. What time is your appointment tomorrow I'd like to swing by?

#11 ·
My appointment is at 10am. I may be there as early as 9:45, and he should have it till around Noon. I will be there videoing it if I remember my camera.

#9 ·
TRACK TIMES SAY EVERYTHING. See Sonoma track thread.

#17 ·
you speak the truth tonto

#10 ·
I'll take a SWAG and say 412/399

#13 ·
I say you go from 355 to 371, paint it QSM and my guess is 418/401.

#14 ·
Since it's Jeff's car we're talking about, I'd give him a solid:

#15 ·
:lol:
Put a 4 in front of both of those and Id be very very happy!!!

#20 ·
Sorry J.J. but to win my pristine prize, you must guess a number...not a range of numbers.... :rules:

#24 ·
408rwhp and 399rwtq

1 ea. less than my numbers. It's simple arithmetics.

Although I'm willing to bet I would never break into the 11's.

#25 ·
Although I'm willing to bet I would never break into the 11's.
will never ever know unless you take your beast to the track :stickpoke :)

CGM'S MUST REPRESENT

#28 ·
I knew sooner or later someone would turn into a comedian... :popcorn2:

#32 ·
It that a reaction time at the tree?

#33 ·
Ok I guess it's time for me to guess on my own car.... 406/387 it is.

#35 ·
why u have to copy everything i say sir lol you might as well just have put 407/385

#43 ·
Did you have ported heads when you had 423 rwhp with this cam ?

#45 ·
Have you dynod with your current set up ? Our track times and mph are very similar, but your mph is about 1 over mine. :)

#46 · (Edited)
Ok... The results are in and I've tallied up all the guesses and there is a clear cut winner.....

SNERBYNSKI !!!! Maybe since it was his old cam he had an the inside scoop on it... :dunno: but none the less he was the closest !

Final numbers are better then I expected since my car never really dyno's well....

419.8/393.4 :hbang: Dyno's were done on a Dyna Pak dyno

Runner up was a 3 way tie between jbo'sgoat, sakiunited, and Dev1360.

#49 ·
congrats Jeff but with those kind of #you put down your times at the track seem kinda off only running a 11.99 ...ha ha jk brotha ...i'm super stoked for you Jeff now lets get this bi### back to the track to compare the tunes :)

#64 ·
I'm a track whore, Of course will test this tune out sooner then later !

How was I close? I guessed your old number? Did you paint her? Anyways congrats man! (Golf clap)
Thanks mr. 12.66 !! :)

I was the first to witness the numbers... super legit. I've heard Rick tends to errr on the safe side as well so there might be more in it as it sits.
Thanks for coming out serge, she ran smooth on the way home. I'm happy.

i was so close
Winner winner chicken dinner !!

Congrats, Mr. Jeff!! Very nice #'s!!
Thanks Jon.. I know you we're hoping I'd be 1 number under you, :ninja: I win ! :)

Very nice, Jeff. Those are almost my exact numbers from Synergy.
:thumbs:
Thank you Joel !! I'm very happy with his work. What were your numbers if I may ask ? :wall:

#50 ·
How was I close? I guessed your old number? Did you paint her? Anyways congrats man! (Golf clap)

#51 ·
Time for a cam for the QSM?

#52 ·
I was the first to witness the numbers... super legit. I've heard Rick tends to errr on the safe side as well so there might be more in it as it sits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.