LS1GTO Forums banner

Spontaneous Event Thread

68K views 1K replies 56 participants last post by  rsbad454 
#1 ·
Have you ever thought, “Wonder what’s going on today/tonight, this weekend?”
• Or “I feel like a drive today, wonder if anybody’s got something set up that I can tag along?”
• Or “I’m going for a drive, wonder if anybody wants to go?”
• Or “Got my new Coil overs in today, Ricky Bobby is coming over to help, got NASCAR on the Flat screen in the garage, beverages on ice, anybody is welcome to come over to help or hang. Come on over”

That’s what this Thread is intended to capture. A Quick list of Quick GTG’s and/or Drives put together with little to no plans. I’ve been thinking about this kind of thread for years and always wanted to do one. Talking with a Mopar buddy recently, he let me know his forum has something similar. So I set out on some research and found similar ideas successful in a quite a few different forums.

Anybody anywhere is welcome to use this thread. Its intent is plain and simple…a quick reference for folks that want to do something in a short amount of time. Also, I encourage all of you to post up when you are going to one of these events. That way folks know you’re on your way.

Make sure you clarify your Geography as our Region spread is vast

Bigger Organized Events should be managed no differently than they already are. Love these Events, Encourage supporting these Events, I respect their Organizations/Individuals and look forward to attending as many of these as possible as all should.

Again, just post up in this continuous thread if you want to invite others to short-notice events. And if you're looking for something to do, just check it if it's bold (that means it's got an update) and see if the event is something you want to do. It's that simple. Hope it works :)

See less See more
#723 ·
Lets see if these bastards can do 90....

#726 ·
Tuesday where at Chris?????

#732 ·
If you just need to borrow the stands then find out who is closer to you I guess, of course you can borrow mine though. :)

#734 ·
Next Sunday weather is looking good for Sonoma Raceway Summit ET Drags starting 8am.

#739 · (Edited)
thanks to MR Todd i'm gonna being installing my new AFR Gage this sat and do some more tuning for my new injectors i just installed ..for anybody interested in doing some little projects my house and garage is open this sat from 8am until finished , could be a little bitty miny mod day

Todd maybe we can get switch back to the cf hood for future photo shoots

pm me if anyone needs my address

#741 ·
I don't know what's going on for the first half of that day for me, but I sure know whats planned for the evening.... :turbonaug. P.m. Me your address just incase I'm free and clear for this day.

#743 ·
right on brotha i'm looking faward to seeing it

#746 ·
I'm still waiting for a p.m. for your address... :morncoff:

#752 ·
Your talking about multi-quoting, I was just saying you quoted the same exact comment twice you silly goose !!!

#753 · (Edited)
everyone attending this sat i think it would be best to bump it up to starting at 9am that way some of you dont have to leave so early from your pads ..weather is looking good as well :)
so far this is our list we have and whats on the tab

mike working on a front splitter for his WS6
wayne hanging out
matt hanging out and pick up some long tubes
todd swapping back to his sick CF hood
colin might stop by for a little bit to shoot the breeze
jeff taking the goat for a ride 2 work on his gear shifting skills to prevent future tare downs :stickpoke jk brotha just jk
jorge helping me on my AFR gage install and do some tuning out in the country
jason toe link install
jj master fabricater helping on toe link install
Bren maybe
Jon maybe
Chris tuning his AFR & maybe some go pro footage out in the country

anyone else want to come out ?

#776 ·
everyone attending this sat i think it would be best to bump it up to starting at 9am that way some of you dont have to leave so early from your pads ..weather is looking good as well :)
so far this is our list we have and whats on the tab

mike working on a front splitter for his WS6
wayne hanging out
matt hanging out and pick up some long tubes
todd swapping back to his sick CF hood
colin might stop by for a little bit to shoot the breeze
jeff taking the goat for a ride 2 work on his gear shifting skills to prevent future tare downs :stickpoke jk brotha just jk
jorge helping me on my AFR gage install and do some tuning out in the country
jason maybe toe link install
jj master fabricater maybe helping on toe link install
Bren maybe
Jon maybe

anyone else want to come out ?
Ray you can add me for "seat of the pants" tuning of my new set up

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#754 ·
I do need work on my shifting Ray, you are correct... I need to tone down my lighting fast shifts and come back down to normal shifting mode like the rest of yous.... :)

#755 ·
Please do cause my Smurfin back is hurting from being underneath your Goat after the second time. :D. Well I need a Tire Rotation if I bring my 2 payments left Goat out to Mantweeka, hopefully I won't get blindsided after I make the final Payment.

#756 ·
Great... Now Im going to have a lawsuit on my hands..... !! On a side note, your almost paid off my man!!

#759 ·
Oh snap! I didn't know Jbo'sgoat's prime minister (Jeff) made an appointment for my toe links? But if JJ come over with them then I have no choice to install them there, I will bring my Tilton cylinder clutch thing as well if we can get that in.

#765 ·
Sweet! it's been to long Brotha

#767 ·
Please confirm me for a toe link install, JJ said good to go.

#768 ·
Please confirm me for an HID's install, waiting for Jbo to say its a go.

#779 ·
Man, I need to check in on all the threads more often. I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I'll bring Jason's goodies and the go-pro, just in case we need to film Jeff's lightning fast shifts in 240fps and slow down the footage.
That ain't no lie... And you do need to spend more time in here. :)

Got you covered bro :)
He's not your bro, dude

#783 ·
Hey Thanks Ray for inviting me over to your place I had fun and also good to see all of you guys that came over to hang out. :thumbs:

#784 ·
thanks all for coming over and hanging out...good times today darn good times :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.