LS1GTO Forums banner

GTO Camber Plates Ready to Ship!

13K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  Afroman 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Looks beautiful Rob. Thanks for doing this for the GTO community. How many degrees of adjustment is in this piece?

#9 ·
Ride height

Does the plate change the change the ride height? Basically do you need to adjust the coilover to make up for any parts added to the strut?

#16 ·
Will there be another run on these things any time soon by chance??

#19 ·
I don't get it. If they sold out the first time, would that not affirm there is a market for these?

#26 ·
at this point it's up in the air but i doubt it's going to happen.
one of the things that caused the meltdown between Pedders AU and Pedders USA was that Pedders USA was making their own parts that were better than the AU parts.
The Camber Plates are one of those, and Pedders AU has the warehouse locked up tight, and i wouldn't expect to see anything any time soon, if ever on the camber plates.

I do however believe there are a couple sets in the warehouse, but i'm not holding my breath on this one.

#27 ·
Side note, would be interesting to see Camber plates installed with the spohn adjustable front arms that kollar is taking credit for with a set of coilovers.

Using the camber plates to move the top of the strut in, and the adjustable arms to bring the bottom in the same amount, creating more room to the fender, while not making the SAI and Included angles worse.
This is about the only way i see the adjustable arms being useful, but who knows, i've been wrong before. just ask my wife.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.