LS1GTO Forums banner

Ridin' low on LM's

11K views 118 replies 56 participants last post by  AGI78 
#1 · (Edited)
Updated with daytime pics.

Not really feeling the red center caps. Im either going to take them off or paint them hyper black.

See less See more
#65 ·
As far as traction goes its not too bad. I do run Invos which are a sticky tire. I will hook in third gear during warmer months. Second is do able with good throttle control. I plan on running NT05s next an they are supposed to be even more sticky.

#68 ·
My car sees maybe 6K a year so longevity is not very high on my priorities. I would rather buy tires more often and have decent traction rather than end up redecorating a highway divider. BTW how did those tires do in the rain?

#70 ·
When they were new, they did pretty well the one time they were out in the rain.

...I, too, do not drive my car very often. 19K miles on the odometer right now.

#74 ·
I reckon it looks awesome. I'm debating between those and some bbs ch or similar for my ute

#77 ·
The front "splitter" is actually a foam piece I got off of eBay. Its sticks with double sided tape. Being as low as I am I would have broken a fiberglass piece by day two of having it on there.

#80 ·
I am going to dig this thread back up for a question. What is the hub diameter of these? All the sets I have seen have BMW 72mm hub diameter. If this is the size of yours did you use any kind of hub ring or anything? They do look sick though man.

#86 ·
No hub rings. This is my second set of 72mm hub wheels and over the last two years not one issue. I simply tighten the lugs in three steps, going tighter each time.

#85 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.