LS1GTO Forums banner

GTO I pick up back in February

2K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  TRDLT1 
#1 ·
Haven't really posted in here since I got it back in February. Its a 2006 M6 GTO that I got down in Wallingford, CT.

Changed up the car a little with 05' tail lights, SAP inserts, JHP spoiler, 5k lows and a GMM ripshifter w/LSS.

Timmy D

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice! Im diggin' the spoiler! This is one of the rare cases where someone ditches 06's tails for 05's.....Looks good though!

#6 ·
nice, low miles goat! glad you enjoy :D

#9 ·
Nice pick up.
Welcome to the Herd!

#10 ·
Thanks guys I love the car. I've always had a soft spot for GM cars that started with a 86 Fiero GT, then my 94 Z28, had a Neon SRT-4 but sold it before I left for basic. I was planning on coming back and getting a family car....Which I think I did, It has way more room in the back seat than the Camaro. I know people love the 06's but I sold them picked up the 05's and pocketed the rest :)

#12 ·
Welcome, nice PBM!
Interesting 6.0 in the grill, not a bad way to hide one of the dozen "GTO"'s stuck all over the car. Get a Monaro or Mav man rear insert to get rid of the giant GTO on the back.

Otherwise looks great, the 18's are the cherry on top.

#17 ·
Well look at that.... A fellow Rhode Islander!!!.....excellent....so few of us and I like the car....I have a PBm as well

#21 ·
Love OEM 18 wish I would not have sold mine!!!!

#23 ·
twut twer teh priccerz?

Translation: How much did you pay?

Car looks good. Man, I love GTOs. Glad I own one, even if she does have her quirks.

#25 ·
Nice ride! BTW i have video of your car at Slowhawk's place from April. Just checked your plate number in the pic above. Let me know if you want it.

#27 ·
Any chance you want to swap that JHP Lip Spoiler for my MM Carbon Fiber Spoiler :)? Right down the street from you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.