LS1GTO Forums banner

Brevard GTO's: Epic Fail...

252K views 8K replies 66 participants last post by  KLR GOAT 
#1 ·
...now with more Andrew:nonono:

If any local Brevard (or surrounding area's) want to join us in weekley GTG's post up. We meet in the parking lot of Steak 'N Shake Friday nights around 9:30-10:00 pm. It is a good time to hang out, BS, and make fun of the ricers.

Call me if you are interested: 321-536-5952

See less See more
#3 ·
I thought you'd like it. I also like that the 2nd post for a thread dedicated to a small county in Florida is from an Oklahomoian and proud Canaida-an.

Awsome.

#4 ·
From the last thread.

Get some pacesetters and go to an exhaust shop, have the cement bag of a resonator cut off and striaght pipes put in. You will have a good sound and cheap set up. It can wait though, I'll allow that.
I know a guy that runs an exhaust shop. Might see what he will charge me to cut the resonator out and put in straight pipes in its place. Probably wouldn't be that bad. That way I can do it step by step and not have to worry about paying for things all at once.

#5 ·
From the last thread.

I know a guy that runs an exhaust shop. Might see what he will charge me to cut the resonator out and put in straight pipes in its place. Probably wouldn't be that bad. That way I can do it step by step and not have to worry about paying for things all at once.
The H or X pipe is fine, but if I was to do it over again, I'd keep the stock CB, put in Maganaflow mufflers and have the resonator cut and straight pipes put in. I'd only put new mufflers in last though.

If you know the guy, make him only charge you parts. Tell him to suck it on the labor.

#7 ·
A) fail for stealing my picture (that I stole from someone else fair and square)
B) fail for putting the Site Rules violating pictures on the front page. Silly you, you have to wait until at least page 4....at least.

#12 ·
My poor post count.

Brighthouse is coming to fix my internets tomorrow afternoon so I can get back on the COD.

If I had to do it again I would also just get a custom magnaflow exhaust made up. I like the sound of the spintech and some others, but they want an awful lot of money for something that just makes sound. I think straight pipes welded in plus some headers would make for a solid sounding car.

#15 ·
My poor post count.
Look at it again retard. It's alive and well.....for now....

Brighthouse is coming to fix my internets tomorrow afternoon so I can get back on the COD.

If I had to do it again I would also just get a custom magnaflow exhaust made up. I like the sound of the spintech and some others, but they want an awful lot of money for something that just makes sound. I think straight pipes welded in plus some headers would make for a solid sounding car.
See, everyone love to talk shit about the Magnaflow's....talk shit, I secretly know everyone loves them.

#19 ·
The stock exhaust has to weight 50 lbs. The mufflers hurt a lot when they fall on you and the pipes are around .5" thick. I'm pretty sure I lost 30 lbs and gained +2 cool points for taking my stock system off.

See what you exhaust shop buddy can do for you. See what a custom stainless 2.5" catback will cost with magnaflows. I was quoted less then $500 at an exhaust shop down here.

#20 ·
Ya, the stock exhaust, once a little work is done doesn't sound bad. It also has better tips than any of the aftermarket setups that I've seen have,

#22 ·
I have no clue what the actual Magnaflow number on my exhaust is. What ever mufflers come with their catback. They don't sound good with the stock manifolds, they need LT's at a minimum, with a cam they'll sound better. They also don't make much noise below 3K, after that it's over.

#28 ·
I may have to attend a Brevard meet. Orlando is the get-together failbarge, and my car won't make it to Tampa without seizing, for realz.

I went to Doubles on Wed for old times sake, and they wouldn't let me in because they thought my car was an import...

...oh yeah, it is. Shit.

#33 ·
Almost off the first page you losers.

Boner, there's only like 2 magnaflows that will fit on the gto. One is a cylinder shaped one and the other is the one that comes with the catback. Not a ton of choices, so you shouldn't screw it up.

#35 ·
In a world of compromises, some people put the bullets in the magazine backwards...

But it doesn't matter, because our gun is on the cover of the Rainbow Six video games. Look how cool that SEAL coming out of the water looks... If you buy a $2,000 SOCOM, you will be that cool of an operator too. And chicks will dig you.

At HK, we stuck a piston on an AR15, just like a bunch of other companies have done, dating back to about 1969. However ours is better, because we refuse to sell it to civillians. Because you suck, and we hate you.

Our XM8 is the greatest rifle ever developed. It may melt, and it doesn't fit any accesories known to man, but that is your fault. If you were a real operator, you would love it. Once again, look at Rainbow Six, that G36 sure is cool isn't it? Yeah, you know you want one.

And by the way, check out our new HK45. We decided that humans don't need to release the magazine with their thumbs. If you were a really manly teutonic operator, you would be able to reach the controls. Plus we've fired 100,000,000 rounds through one with zero malfunctions, and that was while it was buried in a lake of molten lava, on the moon. If you don't believe us, it is because you aren't a real operator.

By the way, our cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns like the G3 and MP5 are the bestest things ever, and totally worth asinine scalpers prices, but note that cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns from other countries are commie garbage. Not that it matters, because you're civillians, so we won't sell them to you anyway. Because you suck, and we hate you, but we know you'll be back. We can beat you down like a trailer park wife, but you'll be back, you always do.

Buy our stuff.

Sincerely,

HK Marketing Department

#41 · (Edited)
I could replace that with Colt.

Meh, haters wanna hate. Some people are just jelous of working guns :judge:

#38 ·
I'm sure it's amazingly loud. If he does headers the car will be almost undrivable. It would be louder then my car and mine is obnoxious to drive most of the time.

#40 ·
Wow, clearly out last thread was so epic we need all the internets lurkers to come in a post. I'm in awe.

#42 ·

This is what I was telling you about Andrew, look at the Kaboom on the .40

#43 ·
LoL at the 10mm crowd. That's pretty much what I would have expected. That guy with the .40 must be using a Glock since those are the only guns that kb routinely.

#44 ·
It is lol, I liked it.

I'm watching Wayne's World. What an excellent slice of American Cinematic development.

#45 ·
There are some things on the man-twerwebz that disapoint me. Like boner sending me secret love letters all weekend, but not bothering to come in here and spread his typical, heavily retarded banter. Way to go chumly.

#46 ·
They nuked the othet thread (from orbit). All of your post counts are belong to t3h mods.

#48 ·
I had like 2,500...at least 2,000. I don't quite remember. I know you're epic, I know I'm epic, and that's all that counts.

And for some good morning lolz, go read WD's new thread in the lounge about giving up the balloon knot and his date. I guess he doesn't get asked to detail cars often. My GTO looks like half baked shit right now and I still get asked by tons of people to detail.

#51 ·
Yes, we are teh epix and everyone knows it.

WD is epix too, but he is more douche-epix. Not like our awesomez-epix-ness.

Did you take your scammer test this weekend? Are you know a Scammer Jedi? I see the world ending soon thanks to you.
No, I found out thursday that they don't offer it on weekends, that was another test I have to take. Im trying to schedule it this week, any leads on goons vs. computers?

#49 ·
Did you take your scammer test this weekend? Are you know a Scammer Jedi? I see the world ending soon thanks to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.