LS1GTO Forums banner

Dyess AFB Goats?

18K views 303 replies 8 participants last post by  just2damcoo 
#1 ·
I just got here today and saw a YJ and PBM on base. You on the forum?

#227 ·
damn man i was going to pull over when i was slowing down when i saw lights and then i seen u pull over and didnt see any other cops so i just left. thanks for taking one for the team man. hopefuly a 5018 isnt anything crazy. i googled it and it looks like traffic camera or something. idk probably looked up wrong thing

#228 ·
Yea, no point in all of us getting the ticket. As long as we get the message lol. Im pretty sure they heard us messin around on the freeway, and then it was like sharks in the water when they smell blood.

They said they watched us all the way from abilene, so idk how long or how much they actually saw before they turned on the lights.

#230 ·
Yea it did, and well, it was still fun to run. Wish we had a better time/place. And im just glad im not in jail or walking home you know?

#232 ·
Fuck man, that sucks. I felt bad after that shit. It definitely could have been worse. They were probably like hell yeah, take down 3 goats! I did notice you getting a sideways. I even went with some cheap tires (Achiles ATR Sport) and they helped a lot

#233 ·
Yea it definitely coulda been worse. 175 dollars later, im done with last night lol. It was a vehicular disturbance charge, or something, I already forgot.

One of the cops was tryin to relate to me, and told me he had a blown vette. Then another one added "And to make it worse, you let 2 mustangs beat you!?" I was like no no no officer lol, we were all goats, and I was faster, I just shut down earlier!

#236 ·
Lol, i do remember seeing a yellow stang merge onto the freeway after one of our runs. Idk if he got that confused or what. But I cant say a bad thing about those guys. I/we could have been royally fooked.

Welp, off to san antonio to see the wife. Take it easy Gents. Btw, Woody, did you see that google doc link? Thats the quote i was talking about at bdubs

#241 ·
today on the way to work i saw what looked like a 05 tr. it did not have 06 tails but it had the gto rear bumper insert. that makes it 05 right? and it parked in the same place i park. over on the 7amxs parking lot. i didnt see who got out i was looking for a spot so i do not know if it was officer or enlisted. or if we know who it is.

#242 ·
Could be the guy I raced a while back. There's too many TRs to keep track of lol. Maybe irawdogit should keep the GTO stickers on the side. All of them have 17s and 04/05 tails. As soon as I got to work today one guy said "there's another red GTO parked over at the AMU" I said "I know, I've seen it before...."

Were the windows tinted? If not, that was the guy that always ignored me, but he might have gotten them tinted since then. It might be the same one I've seen at 3bay

#253 ·
Great looking goats guys, im suprised iv been back for almost a month now and have only seen the Ass end of 1 since.

#245 ·
Hey guys, Im back in abilene and have the car back from the shop! Ya'll ever meet up lemme know!!

#246 ·
Welcome back! It'll probably have to been on a weekend. I'm back on dayshift, j woody is a swinger and the last time I saw jiggle was about a week ago at lunch time. It would be pretty sweet if we did a photoshoot.

#247 ·
yeah lets set something up soon!!!! I do some photography so lets meet up, bring the cameras and have a good time. PM me and ill give you my cell!

#249 ·
j woody you got exhaust on that thing? cause if so i think i saw you tearing down 277 by steak express tonight.

#250 ·
PS. anyone wanna get together soon tomorrow/ friday/ saturday for some pictures?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.