LS1GTO Forums banner

04-06 GTO twin turbo kit

9K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  LS1NOVA 
#1 ·
Up for sale is a custom built turbo kit (partial) for a GTO.

C6 manifolds with vbands, tig welded, titanium ceramic coated 2.5 hotside, PT6765 billet wheel with vband inlet, 3" downpipes to trans area, Tial 38 gates, cold side pipes and over the radiator pipe with 50mm bov flange. Only thing NOT included is a Treadstone 1300hp vertical intercooler that was upgraded to a Bell unit. I will also include a foot or so of the exshuast near the back of the engine/trans area so you have the vbands and can hook up your exhaust. $4000 shipped.

Note: The ceramic coating on one turbine housing is different. One turbo is getting sent back to Precision for repair as it was serviced for oil leakage and they messed it up. Will be back to 100% before shipping. Also the hotside has titanium wrap on it but it is ripped or worn through from tight clearances in a few areas. This kit will take some minor cutting on your car. Compressor housing discharge goes though the framerail on the passenger side and both inner front wheelwells need to be cut for clearance. Cold side tubing has been changed a little when we switched to Bell intercooler so those will take some tweaking as well. Drivers engine mount stand needs to be trimmed as well.

You can text 763-221-1755 for a faster reponse. Nate

See less See more
#2 ·
#4 ·
#7 ·
#10 ·
I wish I was in MN still to snatch this up...

I don't really have the cash though.

On a completely unrelated topic, do they still do the competition cheerleader competitions at the Farmington High School? lol

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
Thanks man!!

How does your ic pipe go over the radiator and down to the intercooler? Any pics without the rad cover on?
I dont think I have any pics of this exact one. The radiator support gets notched just a little bit behind the hood latch. The radiator and ac condensor assembly gets tilted forward an inch or so. This particular car had the fans shortened 1 1/2 but I think you can get by with just lowering them a little. The ac condensor gets the top row of fins cut off (very easy).

I think I forgot to mention. You can use AC with this kit!!! Some rework of the ac line is needed at the compressor.

Anyone wants a deal, pm or text me, Id like to move this thing!! Turbos included or not, either way.

#16 ·
I really want to go through the trouble of making my own kit, but you are making this pretty appealing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.