LS1GTO Forums banner

Dyess AFB Goats?

18K views 303 replies 8 participants last post by  just2damcoo 
#1 ·
I just got here today and saw a YJ and PBM on base. You on the forum?

#5 ·
Yeah definitely. I keep seeing the 2 YJs every couple of days. I've also seen 3 different TRs, one has black racing stripes, another has a GTO sticker on the side skirts, one IBM, maybe 2 different IBMs and one QSM. I got a wave from one of the TRs. It would be nice if we could organize something, but everyone is always heading in the opposite direction

#6 ·
Damn, sorry about the super late reply! I dont have notifications for some reason, Im gonna change that right now.... But anyways, yea that would be cool! Im down for that, even possibly meet up and caravan out to one of the Dallas or Austin events if any come up. The goat is getting a cam/header/tune package done at SNL performance in a few weeks, im sure I will want to get out and have some fun lol.

#7 ·
I posted on ls1tech a few weeks ago and some guys got together on Saturday but I was out of town.

Sounds good to me! I'm planning on taking mine to them for a cam. I just need to rebuild the car fund after the move :)

#8 ·
I ran into the guy with the IBM yesterday at the shoppette, told him about the forum. Earlier this morning I took my car over to Toms Tires on Oak for an alignment....the tech that did it owns a silver goat

#9 ·
On Rebecca I passed by a red goat with black stripes and it seemed to have at least exhaust/headers. I threw a wave and got one back... I feel the GTO community on the rise here!

#11 ·
I'm at Dyess also. I've got a QSM 2004. OP, I replied to your thread on LS1tech but I was also out of town that weekend. I've seen quite a few GTOs around. I see that red one parked at United quite a bit. Also, I see the yellow ones around often.

#20 ·
Not much. I've only had it for a few months. Right now it's got a custom Kooks exhaust, Koni adjustables on all 4 corners, Baer rotors with red stuff pads, an Eaton tru-trac diff, and my b&m shifter should be delivered today!

#25 ·
Wow looks like a good meet! And damnit, I shoulda just planned on this because the San A trip got nixed at the last minute....damnit!

#27 ·
Just saw jiggle pass by my shop today when I was walking out. Tried to catch you but there was 4 cars ahead of me. Saw the red one at billeting too

Sent from my DROID4 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#28 ·
Yep I was checking out your car. Would've waited up had I known that was you walking out. I like the red that your car is. That's the first time I've seen that color in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.