LS1GTO Forums banner

need touch up paint

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  SpencerW 
#1 ·
i went to the local chevy dealer and ordered some touch up paint and after 3 weeks they called and said they dont make it anymore so i need to get some SRM touch up paint anybody know where i can get some??

#4 ·
GM orders touchup paint from duplicolor. BS if they said they can't get it.

#8 ·
ik i was a suprised as hell to hear them say that. but thanks for the help guys i got some nasty rock chips that need touched up

#6 ·
Drcolorchip.com

#9 ·
another question it gives me a few options on choices to chose for the spice red metallic color they all have the same name but different codes which one is the correct one to choose on automotivetouchup?

#14 ·
The code I've always used for SRM is 71U/WA507G. I've had good luck with body shops mixing it up on site to the color code without a VIN. Color match feedback from my customers has been excellent, both in general and on SRM.

AutomotiveTouchup.com has served me pretty well over the years on my personal cars with touchup paint. 2011 Fiesta, 2007 Altima, 2006 GTO, 2004 GTO, all were great matches and reasonably priced.

#15 ·
oh ok. i know this is gonna make me sound like an idiot but what are you guys talking about with the spray on ones? im just wanting the ones with the little brush that way i can just touch up my little rock chips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.