LS1GTO Forums banner

Emblems For Sale: 6.0 Fender Emblems, Rear Arrowhead, Dash Badge, "Pontiac", 6.0, etc

2K views 29 replies 4 participants last post by  Nick! 
#1 · (Edited)
Emblems For Sale: 6.0 Fender Emblems, Rear Arrowhead, Dash Badge, "Pontiac", 6.0, etc

6.0 Fender Badges - SOLD

Rear Arrowhead - SOLD

"Pontiac" letters - SOLD

"6.0" - SOLD

Door Sill Emblems - $20 shipped. One has a small bend in the side from removal

"GTO" Dash Badge - $35 shipped

16 Lug Covers - SOLD

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks Nick! A couple of question, are the back of the letters smooth, or do they still have the sticky stuff still on them? And are any of the letters bent? I guess it doesn't matter, I'm going to re-stick them anyway. They will go perfect with my engine bay theme, and there's one place in the bay that will be excellent for them!!! Hopefully I'll get them before next Sunday's Meet at the East Haven High School for the Police Dept's Charity!!!

Thanks again Nick!,
ROK :secret:

#12 ·
They still have some of the adhesive on them. They aren't exactly "flat", but there are some flat surfaces. None of them are bent.

Actually, they will go out Tuesday as the post offices are closed tomorrow.

#18 ·
I liked the little box he used and then he even wrapped them in bubble wrap too!!! It's been too cold to install them so I'll wait till next spring. I want to make sure they will stick where I put them.

I would recommend using NICK! Good seller and right on time!!!!

ROK :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.