LS1GTO Forums banner

Almost NEW Stock head unit With Aux input and color Change

2K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  bohnman 
#1 · (Edited)
I have 2 unlocked GTO radios (with security code) that I will install an AUX input in the tool hole next to the volume knob AKA Option C from my other for sale post. One of the radios is Practically new it was a warranty replacement radio and then when the guy got home he pulled the radio out of the car so it has about 20 mins of use the paint on the buttons is perfect not a scratch no wear on the radio that I can see. I'm asking $265 again this radio is perfect that is why I'm asking more I haven't seen a radio this clean in 3 years. I'll sell this radio for $215 if no Input or color change is wanted

The second radio is also very clean I can see some wear on the buttons but nothing excessive. just like finger oil on the pain. Again this radio is VERY clean. I'm asking $165 for this one SOLD

I'll change the back lighting color to your choice included in the price if you want. Right now it is the stock Green as you can see in the pictures. If you click the link in my sig there are pictures of radio back light in other colors.

See less See more
#2 ·
Radio on the Left is the new one

#3 ·
I haven't seen a radio this clean in a long time people. And I see probably 3 a week these days

#4 ·
Just curious... if you put the AUX jack in the hole next to the volume knob, how do you remove the radio if you want to take it back out?

#5 ·
The lock part is removed to install the aux plug. I use nails to take mine out.

#6 ·
#7 ·
Payment sent via PP. Thanks!

#8 ·
The newer radio is sold the other one is still for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#9 ·
bump

#10 ·
upski

#12 ·
The second one is still for sale. The input is not installed in it yet but I was going to do that is included in the price.

#13 ·
bumpo

#15 ·
#17 ·
Complete override no blank cd required

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#19 ·
Bumpski

#22 ·
PM sent

#25 ·
Thanks

Oh Jeff, time to restock. Who's your buddy? Give me a call and we'll work something out
Only 2 months to sell 2 radios... takes to much time but I'll hit you up later

#24 ·
Oh Jeff, time to restock. Who's your buddy? Give me a call and we'll work something out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.