LS1GTO Forums banner

ETG'S BS 6th Generation

67K views 1K replies 43 participants last post by  dantheman 
#1 ·
And now we continue with our full of BS thread.....:popcorn2:

#1,148 ·
Lurking in here from your friendly northern state, anyone interested in buying a brand new set of Hendrix toe rods for $250?

#1,156 ·
Dan, Josh, I think you guys are nuts. I appreciate you thinking I would have lots of followers, but I don't know if I would want that. I mean what kind of loser would follow and idiot like me? I don't think that would be a good thing.

On another note, check this out, Josh. Let the guys at your shop know. Maybe a newb needs a box. http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455050

#1,158 ·
i personally wake up every morning and try as hard as i can to idiot like corndog.

#1,159 ·
Oh, how delightful! peeps was wonderful enough to point out that I accidentally added a "d" to "an" and made a grammatical funny! And here I wanted to shoot someone in the face today. Thanks, peeps, I know that I can always count on you Ass.

#1,161 ·
I think someone saw ethyl and wanted to our do her.

And then set their car on fire.

#1,169 ·
The car is almost back on the road. Should be driving it by Wednesday. Dropped a lifter in the motor. Took a full day to get it out. Life has sucked, looking at my car everyday, and not being able to drive it. Ready to do some cruising!

#1,174 ·
Its cool man. All I have to do now is tighten hose clamps, tighten the rocker arms, put the intake and valve covers on, fill it up with fluids, and start it. Im pretty nervous about the starting it.

#1,194 ·
Had to put Bailey down tonight...14 years old and vet suspected cancer when we took her in a couple weeks ago. Tonight she started having seizures about every hour, so we took her to the 24 hr vet and made the tough decision. Will miss her...
Sorry to hear of your loss. Times that animals are better friends than people, always happy to see you, never angry at you, always protective of little ones in your family, etc. I am sure you will miss her :(

#1,180 ·
sorry to hear peeps, its always hard to have to put a pet down you have had for many many years.

#1,184 ·
Sorry peepster :attachment:

#1,188 ·
Sorry to hear, Peeps. My boy, Goose, is getting close to the end of his life. He is getting pretty slow and lazy. He has already lived a little longer than most dogs his size. I will definitely cry like a baby, when he goes. He has been through everything with me, and never wants to leave my side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.