LS1GTO Forums banner

Best Wheels On Qsm

24K views 122 replies 84 participants last post by  COSTIGAN86 
#1 ·
opinions and pics please... cant decide what wheels i want to get myself for chrismas... thanks!

#4 ·
Anything OTHER THAN black. Even though they are overplayed the AZA Z-1's and CCW's look fantastic on QSM.

#5 ·
I am in the same boat but I just can't decide on what I want. But I am leaning towards the 19" ROH Fury's in Black Ice at least I don't have to monkey with the damn fenders.

Attachments

#10 ·
I like a little more bling

#14 ·
I like the Drift R wheels too. But I'm a 5 spoke lover.

#18 ·

Smoke dipped chrome stockers of course....
F

#30 ·
looks sweet... but how much and where?

#45 ·
Thanks man I appreciate it.

Just plain sick!!!!!!! Is that really how your QSM looks, or is it just a photoshop? More and bigger pix, please!!
That photo is a photoshop. But that is what I want my car to eventually look like. I got the idea for the wheels from QSMM6 at the goatrun this year. I think I told him I liked his wheels everytime I saw him. Christmas is going to see wheels, tires and the king/monroe lowering kit from jhp then hopefully sometime during the summer I can have the body work done to make it look like the photoshop.

Thanks for the complements guys. Now the challenge is to make my car look like the photoshop of it.

#21 ·
DR-2's :pimp:

Attachments

#69 ·
hey thats me !!!

before those wheels i had CCW 505 in the same texture black. they were really nice but pretty expensive depending on your budget.

i think overall these wheels are my favorite style and color... but im also pretty into CSL replicas and BBS LM and Fikse 5 spokes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.