LS1GTO Forums banner

something new again Maverick Man!!? but in carbon fiber or not?

17K views 165 replies 77 participants last post by  j-cash 
#1 · (Edited)
something new again Maverick Man!!? but in carbon fiber or not? how about Billet?

UPDATE!!!! image of PRODUCT ON POST #164 more info on new post here: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10365258#post10365258

FINAL PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

ORIGINAL POST BELOW:

first off i’m not really into pre-production part teasers like this! i know how most if not all of those end up….. pipe dreams.... (my favorite saying lol) so i guess this will be a first for me. i hope i don’t jinx myself. lol!

sooo… new project here!! :)

WTH? yep that is a teaser all right! what’s the part? it’s what he is about to pick up in the photo… that’s the part. ;) (I’ll post a video up later this weekend on facebook... guess you’ll have to wait. :p)

so what is it? well… i'll tell you this so far.

with my connections in the military manufacturing realm i was able to convince a friend of mine to produce something that seems to be in demand with a slight touch of my style. ;)

anyhow check out what he does!

Torpedo parts!

Armatures for Stinger Missiles

they also make the spring for the stinger missile, some kind of RPG housing ( i forget the name that he told me) and a bunch of other stuff. why no photos of those? well i’d have to send someone to kill you if i showed you. lol! ;)

so YES i am making James Bond parts for your GTO!!!:turbonaug

anyhow this is just the beginning to a new area in parts that i will provide… that is if the demand it there of course. these parts will be one project at a time, just like my carbon parts. parts move… i will make more!

for those concerned that this will interfere with my carbon parts… it won’t! i am not the one making it. no one is that slow! plus i’m not that crazy either!

See less See more
#112 ·
In! :)

#121 ·
I hope not.

#125 ·
There is a guy on ebay making those. Browncadillac I think is his name.
I bought the Lloyds mats and normal carpet clips won't work with them. I was a little dissappointed. They use a new offset design. Now some of THOSE in billet... sign me up!

#132 ·
to bad we will have to wait another day since he only gets on in the A.M. lol

#133 ·
Where can I get one of those red x's for the rear of my car? Trendy!

#137 ·
Nice, a YJ test platform. Now I don't even have to try to imagine it!

Any update on the pricing?

#141 ·
1x1

IMO 2x2 too large for that area. besides this stuff only belongs on hondas. :p

What's the price going to be on the pair Derrick?
don't know yet. trying to do modifications on it now. like i said i just picked up a trunk today and dropped it off at the cutters.

Hurry the SMURF UP!!!!! LoL!!!
"my part" is done! ;) i have carbon inserts already to go into these. it is up to my cutter now.

#139 ·
What's the price going to be on the pair Derrick?

#145 ·
Looks great and I'm sure it will be top quality.

+1 on the OEM red type finish.

#147 ·
These would go nicely with my other Mav pieces :)

#148 ·
Bond Car

I need a Mini Gun that comes out of the fender or hood, do you make that in Carbon Fiber finish ? Yes I'm in the middle......lol:damnyou:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.