LS1GTO Forums banner

Items, part 1

3K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  Hockeyman 
#1 ·
Remember, do not send paypal payment as a "gift".

Please read before asking:

Getting rid of everything that I'm not going to use anymore. Been thinking of selling the GTO, so I'm not interested in trades. I have PLENTY more to list after this, but will be done over the next few months.

Parts you see in a specific description will not be separated. If you like, buy them as-is and part them out yourself. I do not wish to hunt around for buyers to take the separated pieces.

By default, shipping will be through the Post Office using standard parcel, to the lower 48 only. UPS shipping IS available at the buyers request, but the price will increase about $10 more.

Some items I'll ship. As for the others, I do not have a box for and you'll have to pick them up. I do not wish to search around for shipping boxes, so please don't ask. I'm trying to get rid of stuff, not gather more. My zip code is 19114.

There will be a few pages listed, so please be patient with me...
=========================================================

All items listed are OBO. If the price seems too high, make me an offer. Lowball offers, as usual, will be ignored.

05-06 FRC's and LS2 Stock Intake Tube. Intake was painted in candy red and is in nice condition. FRC's are candy red and satin black. No structural damage to the FRC's, and comes with all 4 rubber grommets. Paint on the FRC's is in fair condition. A few scratches here 'n there up where the LS2 fuel rail crosses over. Asking $72.40 shipped for all three items.

QSM drivers door handle. In good condition with no visible scratches and no chipping. $36.35 shipped.

Lingenfelter Air Filter. Used, but in good condition. $31.20 shipped.

A pair of muffler heat shields from the 05-06 GTO. Used, in good shape, and comes with the mounting bolts. SOLD

Upper center console. I bought this for $10 from a GTO that was being parted out at a swap meet a few years ago. The edges are painted in QSM, but the paint wrinkled on the upper and sides of it. Comes as-is. Can be sanded and refinished with minimal work. ~GONE~ If it does not get picked up, I'll remove the top cover, keep it, and trash the rest.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
More pics from page 3:

A set of Stewart Warner Gauges I purchased from summittracing. Black faces.
Included are:
Volt gauge,
Fuel gauge,
and the Fuel Sending Unit, as seen on the next post down.

New, never used. Fuel gauge and sending unit are not in the original boxes because I somehow lost them.
**See the following thread for pics of the sending unit.

$82.70 shipped for all

Attachments

#7 ·
Does it come with the sandwich plate for the oil gauge Im interested in the pod with oil gauge and volt gauge

#10 ·
I would like the center console piece.
Let me know if you want to go to the effort or not. Willing to pay a reasonable
amount for your trouble.
Let me know.
Thanks

#11 ·
I've received quite a few PM's regarding the pod w/gauges. I replied with my paypal info, so the first to pay is the first to claim...

If I find a box (somewhere around my house) that it'll fit in, I'll let you know. I will be home in a few more hours.

#14 · (Edited)
I'm down in Baltimore and interested in the upper console. You could even take the lid off it if you wanted.

#22 · (Edited)
Im about an hour and half away. I dont feel like driving though cause im lazy. Put me inline for the center console shipped.

EDIT: Nevermind I gotta go past philly on thursday for a road trip. Can I pick it up then?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.