LS1GTO Forums banner

18" ROH Drift R's Staggered

3K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  WCROWDY 
#1 · (Edited)
Tires need replaced so this is for the wheels only.

These wheels go for $1,000 plus shipping from Group A.

These are actual ROH wheels and stamped as such on the back of the wheel.

18x8 front and 18x9 rear.

Two of the wheels are scuffed up. Of these two, one has two small gauges and the other us just scuffed and can be repaired easily. The other two front wheels are in very good shape and need no work.

I'm asking $650 picked up. I will not ship.

One rear tire is in perfect shape with 95% tread, so in theory you would just need three new tires.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
They are in pretty good shape. A buffer or wet sand would likely fix the one wheel. Only one of the wheels is scuffed up to where I would call it in fair condition. Two are in very good condition. One has curb rash in two small spots and the last is just dull but should be fixable.

I think the pics show that pretty well.

The centers are all in perfect shape.

I am just being completely honest. Other people sell wheels on this board in worse shape for more money.

#9 ·
Still available. $650 plus shipping, which would be about $20 per wheel.

#10 ·
These wheels are in good shape.

#11 ·
Still available and willing to ship.

#12 ·
$500 plus shipping.

#13 ·
I made a mistake. Rears are actually 18x9.

#15 ·
$300 plus shipping. I don't want them. Or come pick them up.

#19 ·
The lips are scratched up on all but one wheel making them a fair rating in my opinion so in order to get rid of them and not have someone complain about 'not as advertised' I'd just like them gone.

One local person has interest now, if they don't take it I will ship.

#23 ·
Nope I bought them and picked them up already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.